Random pic thread.

Bought this old jewel from a kid in the hood
View attachment 371790

You never know what you'll find at an estate sale if you don't go. 🤷‍♂️
View attachment 371842

Been keeping an eye out for a small crane for the front of my truckbed.
View attachment 371843

It's old and ugly, but the price was right, and everything works after a little lubing. Gonna clean it up, paint it, and then pick things up and put them down.
I'm really disappointed. First glance at the first pic had me thinking it was some sort of cool old gun

You never know what you'll find at an estate sale if you don't go. 🤷‍♂️
View attachment 371842

Been keeping an eye out for a small crane for the front of my truckbed.
View attachment 371843

It's old and ugly, but the price was right, and everything works after a little lubing. Gonna clean it up, paint it, and then pick things up and put them down.
Just want to add..... mini van for the win!

Looking through my wife’s kids survival kit backpack in church this morning and found a sack of hamburgers from a birthday party yesterday.

86E5AEFD-3D33-48B9-8CC3-9BDACE73D2CB.jpeg

First time in a long time that my Craigslist search results were actually correct:
1651590195596.png

Things you shouldn’t do in crocs and shorts. I cut the first limb but didn’t wanna end up in the hospital so going to get a pole saw to finish the job
I could easily you making that cut, and as soon as the large branch lets loose the part of the branch the ladder is leaning on raises up 2 feet, the ladder and you then fall to the ground with a running chainsaw in your hands.

I could easily you making that cut, and as soon as the large branch lets loose the part of the branch the ladder is leaning on raises up 2 feet, the ladder and you then fall to the ground with a running chainsaw in your hands.
Had a good friend do this with a ladder, in the bucket of a bucket truck. Fell almost 30 feet to the ground. Had to be airlifted.

thats why you video it.
The YouTube proceeds will cover the medical bills.

Put a bungee cord around the limb to the ladder. Problem solved. 👨‍🎓

Ya I thought about it and was like I’m getting married in a month Miranda would be PISSED if broke my leg or cut my hand off

Ya I thought about it and was like I’m getting married in a month Miranda would be PISSED if broke my leg or cut my hand off
or in my case, shot yourself in the eye.

So, about 4-6 weeks before my wedding my wife-to-be was chasing her nephews down the stairs, tripped and broke her foot. We were supposed to go to Mackinac Island in MI - which has no motorized transport on the island - for our honeymoon. That had to be cancelled.
We got our pre-wedding pics by a friend photog, she was still wearing the cast. Our fav pic on the wall she is in her dress, with his leg crossed up showing it off.
She was like, no way in hell I'm hobbling down the isle in crutches. Day before the wedding she went to the doc for check in, he wanted to leave it on another week. She basically said if you don't take it off I'm doing myself with a saw this afternoon. He agreed but made her promise to come back the next week. "Uh, yeah... sure....." but of course never went back. Her foot never completely healed properly.

Back