Random pic thread.

Can't be theirs.
No Grumper is visible
While this is true...

Zooming in on the original shows an exorbitant amount of logoism:
1650993878029.png

Didn't Firetoy build them a couple buggies, Tim Odell built a couple units for the Fab Four group. I remember one being gawky and another being lighter and more purpose built. The smaller one was red I think.

It is a 6-speed but it's a 6-speed automatic. The manual transmission is only available on the highest trim level and I got the base model.
thats so infuriating.
I picked my M3 because
(1) its fun to drive
(2) it fits my body size perfectly
(3) I could get a stick.

I got one of the last of the '18s, prior body style. Had to look all over the state to find a mid-range with a stick.

Every so often the dealer emails me asking to trade it in on a new one. I told them I will only consider a stick. Same thing, have to get the premium package. I told them, I don't give a shit about that fancy crap. Take it all off and sell it to me at the price of a base model, and we'll talk. They still won't bite, lol.

So I sold my 14BD grill to a guy for $50 recently. Cost me nothing to build and served me well for over two years. Downside being it was very heavy.
IMG_20220327_131130.jpg

Since I can't go without a camping grill, I figured I'd build another one. Rolled .125" tread plate to a 15" diameter with a .25" thick vented bottom plate. .125" thick 1x1 stub legs in a tripod configuration. I can use practically any grate for cooking surface, but particularly a 16" round one, which I have a surplus of. Overall weight is a third of what the 14BD was.
IMG_20220427_192447_hdr.jpg

IMG_20220427_192521_hdr.jpg

IMG_20220427_192815_hdr.jpg

IMG_20220427_201708_hdr.jpg

And if you notice, my initials are cut into it. So if anyone was to ever steal it, well, they'll have fun with that. 😉

Back