Random pic thread.

Awful adventurous putting two feet of cock near a fan
Not my cock, and I'm not gonna tell another man what to do with his cock, especially not in his own garage. But If I had two feet of cock, I'm sure I'd have a LOT of fans.

If I had two feet of cock, I'm sure I'd have a LOT of fans.
Calm Down Season 2 GIF by The Boys

@Andy J. got it. Chanterelle mushrooms. Neighbor in Charleston was all about foraging for ‘shrooms and introduced me to them. Good eating if you like mushrooms. Cant grow them commercially so they’re pretty expensive if you wanted to buy them.
Why can’t you grow them commercially? Genuinely curious

Why can’t you grow them commercially? Genuinely curious

It has something to do with their relationship with the tree roots.

1660621051764.gif

So what about these? It looks good, but if it is not a morel mushroom, I am super hesitant eating wild mushrooms
E831C777-5D25-45A0-97CF-8346B855857B.jpeg

My sister just ate some mushrooms three weeks ago that she thought were good to eat, come to find out they were poisonous and her and my BIL basically expelled every ounce of nutrients out of their bodies for the next 24 hours.
"Spring Cleaning"

Some socialites pay an awful lot of money for that kinda thing.

My sister just ate some mushrooms three weeks ago that she thought were good to eat, come to find out they were poisonous and her and my BIL basically expelled every ounce of nutrients out of their bodies for the next 24 hours.

I don't get the risk vs reward either, yeah sure portobellos are ok but most taste like shit. Just leave it

Back