Random pic thread.

Sexy, how much did you rebuild? I have a basket case I made of one.
Well, I was gonna say bought not built, thanks to @Shreddinlettuce :D
Rebuilt by a guy who lives betwee Hendersonville and Canada, new motor wear items, electronics serviced. The guy had a cherry cj5 he used for hunting.

Montana jacks stocks all warn service parts

And just picked up the fairlead from @1tonchev

Hopefully Santa (brown or otherwise) brings a winch plate and some rope, and then I can mount it one my jeep and hang with the overlanders.

Rebuilt by a guy who lives betwee Hendersonville and Canada, new motor wear items, electronics serviced. The guy had a cherry cj5 he used for hunting.
Well, I was gonna say bought not built, thanks to @Shreddinlettuce :D

And just picked up the fairlead from @1tonchev

Hopefully Santa (brown or otherwise) brings a winch plate and some rope, and then I can mount it one my jeep and hang with the overlanders.
Motobilt makes a plate that bolts to a std winch mount and adapts to front mount

5E6B2A72-EDC9-4893-BC12-43ED71F2CF02.jpeg

Love that smell

@WARRIORWELDING
I rebuilt mine completely myself
I don't think doing it is at all bad, just not sure about the cost. Mine was supposed to be usable. It is roached. The clutch and the unit with the little ball bearings was bone dry along with the gearbox. The electrical I wanted to upgrade as well. It has also been a long while since I tore it down. I'm gonna need a manual or rebuild videos at a minimum.

The short: I tore it down after fully realizing the turd I paid for and lost some interest.

I don't think doing it is at all bad, just not sure about the cost. Mine was supposed to be usable. It is roached. The clutch and the unit with the little ball bearings was bone dry along with the gearbox. The electrical I wanted to upgrade as well. It has also been a long while since I tore it down. I'm gonna need a manual or rebuild videos at a minimum.

The short: I tore it down after fully realizing the turd I paid for and lost some interest.
I ended up with more in mine than i wanted, but not bad really. Think i have 7-800 in it. Including the purchase, rebuild, and new electronics.

Motobilt makes a plate that bolts to a std winch mount and adapts to front mount
The Warn 87675 generic plate is about the same price as the Motobilt and a little less flashy. Not that the Motobilt one is particularly flashy either. I guess I just like the all Warn theme I have going on.

When you're waiting on your kid to get his PJs on, and he just took a bunch of random crap out of his pocket...
20221204_214021.jpg

20221204_212545.jpg
20221204_212734.jpg

I'm going with cap head screw.....

Don't argue. I know your smarter than I am, lol!
I won't, because I cannot quite tell whether the end is tapered as though it is intended to be self-fastening (screw) or to have an end fastener (bolt) . :D

I'm going with cap head screw.....

Don't argue. I know your smarter than I am, lol!
I won't, because I cannot quite tell whether the end is tapered as though it is intended to be self-fastening (screw) or to have an end fastener (bolt) . :D
I'm going with receptable screw. No idea where it came from or why he has it. My little one is a cleptomaniac. He came home with a random business card last Thursday.

In other news, I converted my XR100 in a DRZ70. Now my feet can finally reach the ground! :D

20221129_193258.jpg
20221129_193802.jpg
20221129_195156.jpg
20221129_195555.jpg

Back