Random pic thread.

I actually don't mind a well ran AwefullWaffle. I really admire they are fairly open about hiring folks with criminal back grounds and giving them a honest go at employment.

The whole set up is definitely not something I could do at all as a cook. Watching those folks take the orders from Fat Fanny Annie in all that code speech and lay it all out rarely missing a beat messes with my head.

All I'm saying is Huddle house is where it's at. Same puke on the floor as the Waffle house, but fewer ashes in your food...with all of the same explosive diarrhea as a Denny's. The only way it could get better is if it was buffet style so you could get the Golden Corral vibe going too.

wave.png

Be careful. Don't drive any farther than you.can afford to be towed!
I didnt.I was about 280 miles from home and I have one 300 mile tow from AAA left so I was good.:smokin:

HOAs can ingest a satchel of Richards
A friend of mine rented a place up in PA for a year while in school. He had a brand new King Ranch F150, and the HOA said he couldn't park it there. It wouldn't fit in the garage... so he did what any self respecting farm boy from SC would do and bought the cheapest rusty pile of shit full size bronco off Craigslist for $1k, took the top off, and drove it to school for that semester. It's an SUV so they couldn't say a thing.

HOAs can ingest a satchel of Richards
As much as I hate everything about this rule and HOA's in general, he also chose to live there, and agreed to abide by those rules when he signed the contract on the house. Just because his truck is "different" doesn't mean he should be the exception. Honestly this embodies everything I hate about the run of the mill EV owner who thinks they are saving the environment and deserve special parking and free fuel. It's not my fault you paid too much for your car and want everyone else to affirm your decision.

At the risk of ruining it .......
The best kept secret in Pigeon Forge is the Awful House.
All the drama and charm of an Awful House and decent food.
The best thing is it's kinda hidden and about the only place that stays open past 9-10 pm.

As much as I hate everything about this rule and HOA's in general, he also chose to live there, and agreed to abide by those rules when he signed the contract on the house. Just because his truck is "different" doesn't mean he should be the exception. Honestly this embodies everything I hate about the run of the mill EV owner who thinks they are saving the environment and deserve special parking and free fuel. It's not my fault you paid too much for your car and want everyone else to affirm your decision.
Well, maybe.
Its also possible that they have had the classic HOA "scope creep" and when he bought the house they were reasonable and rules were added since then, whether he was in favor or not. You can't assume everyone in an HOA voted for the rules.
But if course he should still have known it would be a violation.

This is why the only decent HOA is no HOA (or one with no actual authority or power).

Well, maybe.
Its also possible that they have had the classic HOA "scope creep" and when he bought the house they were reasonable and rules were added since then, whether he was in favor or not. You can't assume everyone in an HOA voted for the rules.
But if course he should still have known it would be a violation.

This is why the only decent HOA is no HOA (or one with no actual authority or power).
I just want to read the HOA ByLaws and the definitions section. If there isnt one - Id argue that a "pick up" isnt "a truck" - "a truck" is understood to mean a commercial vehicle. Hence when you see the road sign that says "Thru trucks prohibited" it isnt aimed at pickups it is aimed at "big trucks"

I just want to read the HOA ByLaws and the definitions section. If there isnt one - Id argue that a "pick up" isnt "a truck" - "a truck" is understood to mean a commercial vehicle. Hence when you see the road sign that says "Thru trucks prohibited" it isnt aimed at pickups it is aimed at "big trucks"

I’ve think I’ve mentioned it before…but that got my dad ‘in trouble’ with his covenant. He had commercial tags on his 96 350 to haul dies around to Hickory Springs, Freightliner, etc etc. They don’t even live in a true HOA, just bylaws of the neighborhood. The neighborhood prick made the argument that since it’s tagged commercial, that fits the definition of a ‘commercial truck’. Fine got him…but with most HOA’s/covenants, all you have to do is start pointing out all the other rules that are being broken, and if there are enough of them, the problem usually goes away.

Got 3 of the 4 metal prints today from our trip last fall. Small ones 16x24, large is 20x30. Pic does not do them justice.

20230111_182429.jpg

Back