Random pic thread.

Moved from a MMM to a 3 point finish mower on tater chip, a Kubota b2400. So far, after one test mow, I really like it. Grizzly 5' from AgriSupply.

20230324_191139.jpg

Woopsie.
Had to have some help. Got it out going the other way after taking a box blade off.
Used ever trick including using the forks in stages to pull it out. Went back in after I turned around to try and lift the box blade out with the forks..

Dumb idea. The rear tires are loaded but the hole bellied the tractor and the 6 foot Gill box blade is no joke.

This one came from your area I got it about a year ago, what were your thoughts on them? Come run this one cleaning up trees
They are just a bare bones reliable machine.It always started no matter how cold it got.I mostly loaded trucks and grubbed out fence rows w it.I cant cut grade for shit but I havent been on anything other than a skid years in years.I wouldnt not buy one if I was in the market.The biggest complaint I had was it was foot steer and after 10 hours on it my knees were so stiff I about couldnt walk BUT he had a hand steer D41 Dozer too and I didnt like that any better.

Last edited:
Like Axe body spray etc.
Jake had a class w a guy who used Axe en lieu of deodorant.Came home everyday complaining about him.:laughing:

Ranch does not disappoint. Also take the tour with Bobby if offered.
🤘🏼

Bobby loves him some bud light. Take a case and tell him you have him covered. He'll show up at your camp/cabin and talk for hours. Then take you in the "tour of fridges" 😂 with all his shine stashed all over the ranch.
I love the wheeling there but he's definitely one of the fun aspects of a weekend there

🤘🏼

Bobby loves him some bud light. Take a case and tell him you have him covered. He'll show up at your camp/cabin and talk for hours. Then take you in the "tour of fridges" 😂 with all his shine stashed all over the ranch.
I love the wheeling there but he's definitely one of the fun aspects of a weekend there

Yes he does. Next time I’ll bring him a case just as a thank you for this trips tour. He did show up last night and hung out a while as we were playing some poker

Every time I think why the hell is this guy on this forum and then you go do some redneck stuff like this and I'm like ya that's why

You can take the boy out of the trailer park…but natty light always leads to ‘hold my beer’…or something like that.

One of the first things to do if you have a sawmill is to make a pile of logs to never cut. I got tired of looking at my pile today, so I decided to move it somewhere else.
20230326_191157.jpg

20230326_191256.jpg

Of course I haven't decided where that is yet, so they are still on the truck and trailer! :laughing: :(

Back