Random pic thread.

Loading some of our 2nd cutting out of the field and back to the shed.
F3B5C24A-9AD6-49CB-91F4-58214A98FA3F.jpeg

Ran to Dobson later to move some more and nuked a tire coming back through Mayberry.
2BD0F3B8-BBD6-4F26-9588-70C3FC88E934.jpeg

78E9A1C0-F65A-4904-B247-DA8169B8D488.jpeg

Here is another picture I came across this weekend. My uncle JC, mom's brother, and two of his cousins. Leonard bought the '51 Ford F1 I have new in 51 after he got out the Navy. I was told he traded a 41 for it. At least that is what i remember him telling me.
1945.jpg

JC Joseph R Lenord Redmond 1945.jpg

One of the greatest leaders I EVER had the privilege of working with in my yrs of service. He is currently serving as the Army commandant to the Space Force in Co. This is what, to me, defines the difference of immigrants that come for better vs. come for handouts. He escaped a tyrannical government, losing his parents along the way from North Vietnam and the true brutality of communism.
IMG_3960.png

One of the greatest leaders I EVER had the privilege of working with in my yrs of service. He is currently serving as the Army commandant to the Space Force in Co. This is what, to me, defines the difference of immigrants that come for better vs. come for handouts. He escaped a tyrannical government, losing his parents along the way from North Vietnam and the true brutality of communism. View attachment 403899
I also worked with an awesome guy who was from Vietnam. His parents straight up threw him on a makeshift raft with random people he didn’t know just to get him out of there. He was around 6 years old. He somehow was adopted by a U.S. family and eventually joined the army. He was in special operations with me and was a phenomenal shooter and operator. He almost lost his right eye when a bad hand load blew up in the chamber on his sniper rifle. He taught himself to shoot left eye and left handed and still destroyed us at the range. He always had snacks hidden everywhere. In his pockets, nooks and crannies in his room, all over the place. We always gave him a hard time. He told us that he was on the verge of starving to death after his parents tossed him on that raft. He said you wouldn’t understand unless you’ve been truly hungry and not knowing how or if you’d eat again. He wasn’t going to be hungry again if he could help it. We lost him in Iraq unfortunately. A regular army unit shot him with “friendly fire”.

View attachment 403888

Loaded up and ready to cut some trees in Randleman tomorrow. If anyone wants some free logs let me know. Red oak, maple, and hickory.
You got my attention with maple and hickory. Especially Maple. You have anywhere to put them until I can get that way?

You got my attention with maple and hickory. Especially Maple. You have anywhere to put them until I can get that way?
Yea, they will be at my house or my buddies house if nobody shows up to get them today. The hickory isn't a huge tree, but I can send you some pictures of the logs.

I also worked with an awesome guy who was from Vietnam. His parents straight up threw him on a makeshift raft with random people he didn’t know just to get him out of there. He was around 6 years old. He somehow was adopted by a U.S. family and eventually joined the army. He was in special operations with me and was a phenomenal shooter and operator. He almost lost his right eye when a bad hand load blew up in the chamber on his sniper rifle. He taught himself to shoot left eye and left handed and still destroyed us at the range. He always had snacks hidden everywhere. In his pockets, nooks and crannies in his room, all over the place. We always gave him a hard time. He told us that he was on the verge of starving to death after his parents tossed him on that raft. He said you wouldn’t understand unless you’ve been truly hungry and not knowing how or if you’d eat again. He wasn’t going to be hungry again if he could help it. We lost him in Iraq unfortunately. A regular army unit shot him with “friendly fire”.
That really sucks.

When we worked together it was the same. In Afg. anytime we would go out he was right there (as the 1sg) either riding or walking and had his pack loaded with snack stuff and he would be handing it out to us to “cheers us ups” 😂. He was just a true embodiment of The Creed.
He was the one who drug my ass to a Qalat Wall for safety when I got hit and was holding a cig for me to smoke while Doc packaged me for evac. Lol

Yea, they will be at my house or my buddies house if nobody shows up to get them today. The hickory isn't a huge tree, but I can send you some pictures of the logs.
Yea I would be interested in any of it really. I'd love to make some hickory and maple planks/boards to go with my Oak.

These are the lifts that make you sweat. 12k lb critical weight lift to set a stud welder on the other side of the building.

Resized_20230919_155515.jpeg

Resized_20230919_155627.jpeg

^^^ It's the three things I said I'd never do, rolled into one purchase....

1) It was a plow truck -- located & serviced just north of Richmond for 1 year....so how bad could that be

2) It was a repo...it was sold to someone in Indiana, and repo'd within 30 days of the sale (so they didn't have time to trash it) -- somebody must have written a bad check for the full amount. Then came down to NC.

3) After 3 black trucks, I swore I'd never own another black vehicle. And I now live on a gravel road.

Last edited:
I saw a old Honda cross an rough intersection, in town. Tires were straight, but he had lowered it somehow. It bounced so Hard, he was leaving the seat & looked like his head hitting the top. I mean like 5 - 7 times, it threw him up out of the seat! But I guess he thought it looked Cool.

I saw a group of lowered Miatas on the dragon ..... looked like that old shock absorber commercial where they were running over a bunch of 2x4s.

It's not uncommon Mexico to see a pair of jumper cables running from the powerline in though a window of a house. Scary shit.
They actually make "hot taps" that look just like HD jumper cable ends but are rated for 400A.

We use them in the rental business to do bus taps for emergency restoration

Back