Random pic thread.

Check out this Facebook profile pic, lol
1694801251619.png

This makes me Cringe & Mad! Hate sh*t like this, & How they Hell can it even be Legal? This white boy did pull off the shoulder on the off ramp, with apparently Something wrong. Good for Him!
I saw a young dumbass driving around with same squat a few times months ago. It bounced hard like it had no shocks. It had no muffler and it sounded it was farting loud. I saw the car parked in front of a trailer at Penny/Olde South rd. and it's been there for many months. Grass is growing high around it and I'm sure he will not drive it again.

Threw a couple limbs in the back of the truck today.
IMG_0449.jpeg
IMG_0450.jpeg
IMG_0451.jpeg

Also gave it a good bath earlier this week. I had forgotten how good it looks.
IMG_0452.jpeg

I saw a young dumbass driving around with same squat a few times months ago. It bounced hard like it had no shocks. It had no muffler and it sounded it was farting loud. I saw the car parked in front of a trailer at Penny/Olde South rd. and it's been there for many months. Grass is growing high around it and I'm sure he will not drive it again.
I saw a old Honda cross an rough intersection, in town. Tires were straight, but he had lowered it somehow. It bounced so Hard, he was leaving the seat & looked like his head hitting the top. I mean like 5 - 7 times, it threw him up out of the seat! But I guess he thought it looked Cool.

Back