Random pic thread.

nope.jpeg

I represent the drunk neighbor
I had my share while sitting around waiting for trick er treaters, but neighbor came home and in a 15 minute convo I heard he went to his wife's mother's funeral in PA 3 times, told my wife and I he loves us at least 5 times, new renters plays the drums 3 times, and loves my "beast" of a truck 6 time, all in 15 minutes. Lol. He's a good guy and generally a nice drunk. Just verrry chatty and forgets what he just told you.

And they are back. They set up around 9:30am. & leave around 5pm. At times, I can't even get out my Circle driveway! They pulled cable today, but I think they have 1 more line to pull. I finally walked down this afternoon, & asked the talky guy, why this One truck, didn't put the Wide boards under the outriggers, like the other 3 trucks do. No answer; I told him I'm not going to have a yard left, with outriggers, twisting tires, & ruts. He said they would fix all that.
It will be the First time!

Attachments

• 20231101_113919.jpg
    20231101_113919.jpg
    317.9 KB · Views: 54
And they are back. They set up around 9:30am. & leave around 5pm. At times, I can't even get out my Circle driveway! They pulled cable today, but I think they have 1 more line to pull. I finally walked down this afternoon, & asked the talky guy, why this One truck, didn't put the Wide boards under the outriggers, like the other 3 trucks do. No answer; I told him I'm not going to have a yard left, with outriggers, twisting tires, & ruts. He said they would fix all that.
What company is it?

I had to talk to a fiber optics company multiple times for bull like this.....I finally had to bore my own house foundation, re route all the fiber laying on the ground to miss under ground wiring, and set out cones to actually stop them from damaging a fresh set of tail lines and driving over septic tank. This was over a course of a week and two separate yards. I got zero personal accounts worked on and still have a yard full of ruts and 1000 feet of scrap fiber laying in the edge of one drive.

I had to talk to a fiber optics company multiple times for bull like this.....I finally had to bore my own house foundation, re route all the fiber laying on the ground to miss under ground wiring, and set out cones to actually stop them from damaging a fresh set of tail lines and driving over septic tank. This was over a course of a week and two separate yards. I got zero personal accounts worked on and still have a yard full of ruts and 1000 feet of scrap fiber laying in the edge of one drive.
Pretty sure only power company has “right of way” and even that is questionable.

3-4 years ago a contractor for the power comp was trimming trees along the power lines in our yard.A hyd line blew on the elbow of the boom and it sprayed hot hyd fluid all over the yard around the truck.I was out of town but Tonya got in their ass about and they said they would take care of it.Their taking care of it was bringing ME a #100 bag of grass seed and leaving it on the front porch.

I went to back out of my spot at the grocery store and.... this lady... even had the racecar shopping cart with no kid. just sat there unloading her cart slow as could be, blocking me in, bathed in the light from my back up lights.

1698924780512.png

Last edited:
What did it take to find that? What year truck and motor?
2012 eco boost. Actually wasn’t too bad to find. Had no signal ignition codes. Found no crank signal. Noticed the exhaust was loose and leaking in driver side… the exhaust then melted the crank sensor wiring that was beside it. Was a mofo to get to being 4wd. Ended up removing driveshaft. Replaced with a new pigtail and routed it in a better manner.

2012 eco boost. Actually wasn’t too bad to find. Had no signal ignition codes. Found no crank signal. Noticed the exhaust was loose and leaking in driver side… the exhaust then melted the crank sensor wiring that was beside it. Was a mofo to get to being 4wd. Ended up removing driveshaft. Replaced with a new pigtail and routed it in a better manner.
Nice. So on newer trucks and cars what do you use to determine there was no signal? I assume a scan tool like snap on makes.

I went to back out of my spot at the grocery store and.... this lady... even had the racecar shopping cart with no kid. just sat there unloading her cart slow as could be, blocking me in, bathed in the light from my back up lights.

View attachment 406251
To each his own, but that wouldn't have slowed me down much...

Last edited:
Back