Random pic thread.

Today..again w the poncho’s
IMG_6040.jpeg

The signs say "You WILL get wet!!" and they aint kidding!

Duane
Oh yeah :lol: I thought, "sure, they have to say that as a disclaimer in case somebody complains that their phone gets wet or something. It's probably just a little splash."

15 mins later....

"My bones got wet"

Been a long time sice I went to an auction. But we needed some hay equipment and it was a family friends stuff. I really shouldn't be allowed a number lol. Bought a massive old homelite, a cross cut, and a reel mower. Bid on the skidsteer, but exceeded our cash flow. The F350 wrecker went for 1700. Guy all but stole it.

20231118_105527.jpg
20231118_104742.jpg
20231118_095319.jpg

Last edited:
Bill of sale for 1919 Model T
1700349090364.png

I was sick last week, and I’ve been super congested all this week, and still wasn’t feeling 100% today with major sinus headache, so I refrained from my usual shenanigans. I hung this range hood about a year ago, and since the first 2/3s of the day was unproductive, I decide it was time to knock a hole in the wall. Of course I didn’t want to spend $150 for a 6” diamond saw to go through the tile, so I just took a hammer to it 🤷‍♂️
IMG_1202.jpeg
IMG_1203.jpeg
IMG_1205.jpeg
IMG_1207.jpeg

Of course no good project finishes before dark, and any wuss can cut a hole in the side of their house 20ft up with a jigsaw in the daylight.
IMG_1214.jpeg

IMG_1215.jpeg

Always nice when things line up how you want em too.
IMG_1216.jpeg

Got everything cut and installed and taped up just in time for the pizza guy to show up because you know my wife wasn’t cooking tonight :laughing:
IMG_1217.jpeg

Next year I’ll build the wood surround.

I was sick last week, and I’ve been super congested all this week, and still wasn’t feeling 100% today with major sinus headache, so I refrained from my usual shenanigans. I hung this range hood about a year ago, and since the first 2/3s of the day was unproductive, I decide it was time to knock a hole in the wall. Of course I didn’t want to spend $150 for a 6” diamond saw to go through the tile, so I just took a hammer to it 🤷‍♂️
View attachment 407218View attachment 407219View attachment 407220View attachment 407224

Of course no good project finishes before dark, and any wuss can cut a hole in the side of their house 20ft up with a jigsaw in the daylight.
View attachment 407221

View attachment 407223

View attachment 407222

Got everything cut and installed and taped up just in time for the pizza guy to show up because you know my wife wasn’t cooking tonight :laughing:
View attachment 407225

The internet said your roof deck will rot out from all the water vapor you recklessly let loose in your home without proper ventilation.

The internet said your roof deck will rot out from all the water vapor you recklessly let loose in your home without proper ventilation.
Yeah, but spray foam

View attachment 407218View attachment 407219View attachment 407220View attachment 407224

View attachment 407221

View attachment 407223

View attachment 407222

View attachment 407225

I'm looking forward to the bacon grease stains on the underside of that roof eave :laughing:

Soooo... that exterior vent points hot greasy air that is going up back downward, right under your eave? How's that work?
Should it point it upward? Hell I dunno.

Should it point it upward? Hell I dunno.
Haha I already rethought my post and changed it.
I think you're farked either way bc the eave is in the way.
Proper thing is probably to put an elbow there and go up through the evae and exit above so it's vertical at the end w/ a cover over it.
Aren't you the engineer?

Haha I already rethought my post and changed it.
I think you're farked either way bc the eave is in the way.
Proper thing is probably to put an elbow there and go up through the evae and exit above so it's vertical at the end w/ a cover over it.
Aren't you the engineer?
There are grease “filters” on the range hood so I’m not worried about it. 🤷‍♂️ I’m also confident stuff will get past. Also,
The internet said
and it seemed to me like the kind of thing that no matter what I did there would be a downside, so I just got it done. Bound to be better than not having a vent.

There are grease “filters” on the range hood so I’m not worried about it. 🤷‍♂️ I’m also confident stuff will get past. Also,

and it seemed to me like the kind of thing that no matter what I did there would be a downside, so I just got it done. Bound to be better than not having a vent.
I just wanna know why the hood isn’t level

I just wanna know why the hood isn’t level
Well I wouldn’t exactly call the install “finished” :laughing:

Back