Random pic thread.

Dual fuel tonight
I have the propane version. Thought about using it strictly portable and small space to get a torpedo capable of burning diesel.

Thoughts on each?

I have the propane version. Thought about using it strictly portable and small space to get a torpedo capable of burning diesel.

Thoughts on each?
Propane one doesn’t put off as much heat but much much less noise. I hate listening to them. Usually set a thermostat and let them run some. And use a glowing propane heater to maintain

1700749566273.png

My son-in-law bought a new sxs ..... so far they have done what I consider as light wheelin'.
They are comfortable enough now the take the 2 yr old twins along. The SxS is a 4-door 4-seater and looks twice as big as my Samurai.
Being the typical first time parents, the are a bit ( a LOT!) over protective.
Went to see them for Breakfast on Thanksgiving morning and Little Girl wanted to show Papa her stuff.

image_67175425.JPG

image_67231745.JPG

Is it the $8 Dollar General shades or the repurposed mountain bike shirt that gave it away?
Sneakers and beard.

And I'd be guilty on all accounts as well. My wife usually sighs and says: "Yep, he is all mine" when I do it up perfectly. I'm pretty sure it's loving sarcasm. Anymore when I get dressy all or any hipster stereotype apply......heck all I'm doing is trying not to wear stained cloths and take a shower.

The first sign I seen on 20 was buckle up and don’t drive impaired. I mean what do y’all do for fun down here?!?
Well it is the holidays. Lots of fun things to do.

Back