Random pic thread.

Rocky Mount getting a WaWa.
Here ya go @Mac5005
Screenshot_20240124-062221~2.png

Last edited:
Rocky Mount getting a WaWa.
Here ya go @Mac5005
View attachment 411234
Just like @orange150 said. I came from the land of wawa. When they first started it was a great place, had a real deli and good food. As years past they started having only wawa brand, then they moved onto selling fuel and the company exploded in size. They closed just about any location that couldn't become a gas station. Now they are on every street corner and sometimes multiple locations less then a mile apart. The food sucks and they have just become the Wal-Mart of convenience stores. So FUCK WAWA

That is awesome!!!! We actually had a small crew from Lego tour our facility a couple months ago. Not sure where they were from or what they hoped to get from us, but we produce laminates and TFL wood products. I just saw them get out of their car and throw on hi-vis vests that had Lego logos emblazoned on them. I can recognize that logo from a mile away.

I’d be willing to bet that is their Retail Store Design team or could even be there looking at materials for their new offices Boston or the new production facility outside of D.C.. That’s my guess.

Just like @orange150 said. I came from the land of wawa. When they first started it was a great place, had a real deli and good food. As years past they started having only wawa brand, then they moved onto selling fuel and the company exploded in size. They closed just about any location that couldn't become a gas station. Now they are on every street corner and sometimes multiple locations less then a mile apart. The food sucks and they have just become the Wal-Mart of convenience stores. So FUCK WAWA
Actually I'd put them more in line with Dollar General than Walmart.. I've had 3 new Wawas pop up near my house (10 mile radius) in the last 6 months, and had 5 already!

Don't hold back on our account.

I live in wawa land.. I don't get it
I love WaWa. Get a sandwhich from there at least once a week.
Its like Sheetz but with decent food.

Y'all got them Weigels in East TN. They good
They're not bad. Not a frequent flyer there really so they may have treasures I'm completely unaware of.

Y'all got them Weigels in East TN. They good
They have fee free atm's also.$200 limit per transcaction.If you're coming down 40 into TN there's one in Newport TN at the exit w the Ruby Tuesday's

That's what I gathered later. Immediately after the recovery little Charlie came over to the camp to thank us and hand out some swag. I seemed to be one of the only people there this weekend that didn't realize how famous Charlie Sr was.

It was kind of funny watching "famous people" interact and me having no clue how important they were supposed to be 😂 I think I actually offended Leah Hockman (shecrawls) by not having a clue who she was and telling her Joe Jones was going to beat her and everyone else
(Ironically Joe placed just above her and her rear steer moon buggy on both days 🤘🏼)
I can assure you I was not offended lol

Back