Random pic thread.

13491.jpeg

Saw this guy earlier this week. Our neighbor saw it again today and got a better picture. Young man said he got close enough to pet it!

I've only ever saw them in Brevard NC.

Harbor freight screwdriver, right out of the pack.

Now honestly I expect any screwdriver this length to mostly serve as a pry bar, I guess they just pre bend it for you.
IMG_20240413_094250397.jpg
IMG_20240413_094258877.jpg

Got the inside cleaned up. The rubber floor mat still looks dirty but is better. I took the ugly running boards off and the transfer tank out. I have the cap/shell off to get the tank out but I am leaving it off for now. Will clean up the outside tomorrow. Runs and drives great, dash is perfect. The bed had a liner but it was cut around the transfer tank so I took it out too, bed is really nice. Included was a NIB set of new Mopar tow mirrors, I may put them on tomorrow….in the down position 😅 I can’t stand the moose antler look. Zero rust…. Old man creampuff Cummins.

IMG_2635.jpeg
IMG_2639.jpeg
IMG_2638.jpeg
IMG_2658.jpeg

Last edited:
Mmmmmm....

gelatin.png

My first wife wanted raised garden beds. So we bought some $4 cedar fence pickets from Home Depot. Also was gonna get 2x2s for the stakes, but a ground contact 2x4 was cheaper than a barely treated 2x2, so we went with 2x4s.
IMG_3001.jpeg

Then I put her to work. (Really she put herself to work, but it sounds cooler if I say I put her to work. )
IMG_3004.jpeg

I was rather proud of my brilliance here. The cutoff pieces push the last one in to the bucket as I feed them through the cut.
IMG_3005.jpeg

Marked positions on the table with a pencil and got em all screwed together in about 20 minutes.
IMG_3016.jpeg
IMG_3015.jpeg

IMG_3025.jpeg

$300 and a few hours later…
IMG_3040.jpeg

My first wife wanted raised garden beds. So we bought some $4 cedar fence pickets from Home Depot. Also was gonna get 2x2s for the stakes, but a ground contact 2x4 was cheaper than a barely treated 2x2, so we went with 2x4s.
View attachment 415885
Then I put her to work. (Really she put herself to work, but it sounds cooler if I say I put her to work. )
View attachment 415886

I was rather proud of my brilliance here. The cutoff pieces push the last one in to the bucket as I feed them through the cut.
View attachment 415887

Marked positions on the table with a pencil and got em all screwed together in about 20 minutes.
View attachment 415888View attachment 415889

View attachment 415890

View attachment 415891
Ho Ly fuck. Did your wife watch the same damn instagram story thing that mine did? Because that is exactly what my wife approached me with a few weekends ago

View attachment 415885
View attachment 415886

View attachment 415887

View attachment 415890

View attachment 415891
Looking at this I see an absolute smorgasbord for grubs with the wood chips and organic soil. You should consider some type of organic/non toxic grub plan such as Milky Spore bacteria. I'm not well versed on Organic/green/non-toxic pest control so there may be better alternatives but it's worth looking in to. Milky Spore does take some time to generate and develop.
And BTW, nice job!

Looking at this I see an absolute smorgasbord for grubs with the wood chips and organic soil. You should consider some type of organic/non toxic grub plan such as Milky Spore bacteria. I'm not well versed on Organic/green/non-toxic pest control so there may be better alternatives but it's worth looking in to. Milky Spore does take some time to generate and develop.
And BTW, nice job!
You’re not wrong, but tell it to a woman who takes in a constant feed of unvetted organic hippy dippy stuff on the women’s internet and you’re wasting your breath.

Ho Ly fuck. Did your wife watch the same damn instagram story thing that mine did? Because that is exactly what my wife approached me with a few weekends ago
I guaran damn tee you she did. Some generically attractive chick talking about how she made a thing for cheap and did it all by herself with these easy to use tools and she’s not sponsored but you can get it all from <name of retailer who is back door sponsoring post>. :laughing:

:shaking:

:(

View attachment 415801

Saw this guy earlier this week. Our neighbor saw it again today and got a better picture. Young man said he got close enough to pet it!

I've only ever saw them in Brevard NC.
One got run over near my house a few years back.

After dropping the kids off, I went back to get it because I decided to have it taxidermy'd and someone or something beat me to it. :(

It may just be me, but usually when I see anything along these sorts from either men or women... they be ROUGH looking.

Example, I was behind a car with the bumper sticker 'if you're gonna ride my ass, at least pull my hair'.

To prove this point I speed up next to them to show the wife it wasn't some cute college girl...

Some worn out haggard old broad was driving.

View attachment 415885
View attachment 415886

View attachment 415887

View attachment 415890

View attachment 415891
I'm glad my wife doesn't have an account on this site.

Back