Random pic thread.

So you shot the AW32 into the pin to get it to accept grease? I have a frozen joint on a machine that I cannot get grease to accept. I've removed the fitting and dripped penetrating oil and actually brake fluid into and I get nothing. I've used heat, hammers, and it will not take grease. It's older and frozen up but for the life of me it won't take grease.

Yeah I made a hose with a jic 6 fitting to 1/4" npt and threaded it into the zerk hole then just pressurized it and moved the blade around until hydraulic fluid came out. I've got a grease buster you can see laying there in the picture where you hammer kroil into the zerk but it wasn't working.

So you shot the AW32 into the pin to get it to accept grease? I have a frozen joint on a machine that I cannot get grease to accept. I've removed the fitting and dripped penetrating oil and actually brake fluid into and I get nothing. I've used heat, hammers, and it will not take grease. It's older and frozen up but for the life of me it won't take grease.
Here is a version that you can take your frustration out on.

Screenshot_20240416-200854.png

Edit

@braxton357 you beat me to it.....so @R Q what he said...

Yeah I made a hose with a jic 6 fitting to 1/4" npt and threaded it into the zerk hole then just pressurized it and moved the blade around until hydraulic fluid came out. I've got a grease buster you can see laying there in the picture where you hammer kroil into the zerk but it wasn't working.
I've thought about something like that but not that elaborate. Maybe I'll get me a grease buster. Thanks

I will tell you what will get that working in about a min. When i worked as a repairman for a coal company we use blasting caps they will fit perfect in the grease fitting hole wire and pop it and it would take grease like a new one. Done hundreds of them over the years when i worked there. I used to keep several boxes of caps in me service truck to have them on hand when i needed one. Man would get put away just for having blasting caps now. Ps. they work great for fishing in creeks you don't even need as fishing pole just a 9 volt battery. That was the good old days..

My grandpa and his buddy used one of those antique crank phones for fishing. I was getting something out of the closet for him and that contraption rolled across the floor and lit me up! He said the fish would float to the top and they’d net them.
I have a couple of them too they work great. They are good for a bug out bag so when you need to get something to eat on the fly.

Some fancy gravel that apparently matches the rock for her walkways around the beds. Had 12k of rock on that trailer, haven’t towed that kind of load since we last pulled 2 rigs to CO & UT in 2017. Truck handled 70+ easily, held 6th gear even on the hills.
Where did you get it? I think it is what I am looking for a landscaping poject.

Did it work? I guess we'll never know...
Especially since the person who tried it may no longer be with us and that's the last pic from their phone!

Food truck in town.. Pink Taco.

Parked at G's Spot, of course.

(Not my pic)

download.jpeg

Back