Random pic thread.

Oh no got a metal roof in Tville . This was one of my houses in Greensboro by UNCG in the damn historic district!
I believe it. Our plant is off spring garden behind Hops. My 3rd shift guys hear gun shots frequently when their taking break outside.

Bout that time.

20240525_091532.jpg

Cool truck at the Brevard farmers market. @Jody Treadway gets all the good stuff.
View attachment 418133
Check out the White Squirrel festival there this weekend.
Hendersonville is having a downtown festival as well.
Edit: we justed walked the pups at Bullington Gardens in Hendersonville. It's super cool

Been mowing lines today. After 5 months without a weekday off, this was therapeutic.

Attachments

• IMG_5351.jpeg
    IMG_5351.jpeg
    190 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5349.jpeg
    IMG_5349.jpeg
    255.3 KB · Views: 23
Purty looking out over the holler

20240525_205206.jpg

We were in PA last week and some one approached us and ask if we had a shovel in the truck.Turns out two girls had traffic stopped in town because there was a snapping turtle in the road they were tryin to save.I guess it never occurred to them to take their foot and scoot it from behind.

We were in PA last week and some one approached us and ask if we had a shovel in the truck.Turns out two girls had traffic stopped in town because there was a snapping turtle in the road they were tryin to save.I guess it never occurred to them to take their foot and scoot it from behind.
I bet it would have snapped their foot . I grab them by their tail to move them they can Strech their head back past their front legs and grab you if you are not careful and they are quick.

Looks similar to our start. Not even a whole lap in, main gesrbox bearings left the chat.

View attachment 418184

Yep. This 1411 got that treatment about 3 years ago. The right hand spring that floats the cutter bar snapped too about 3 coils in. It’s apparently been cracked for a while given the corrosion in the break.

Yep. This 1411 got that treatment about 3 years ago. The right hand spring that floats the cutter bar snapped too about 3 coils in. It’s apparently been cracked for a while given the corrosion in the break.

Always something. I'm thinking what caused it was when the bearing mount at the middle of the pto came loose. New to us machine and off to a great start.

Back