Random pic thread.

You know, this shit right here pisses me off. Screw an outdoor cat. To advertise them as hunters is effing bs. Yes, they are great hunters. The kill your birds, frogs, lizards, bunnies, squirrels, snakes, moles, grasshoppers, and anything else that moves. Keep your fuggin cats in the house. If you don't, at least have the damn decency to have them spayed and neutered.
Screenshot_20240527_192549_Facebook.jpg

I dunno I like my outdoor kitty, the in and out kitty, and the indoor princess. All are fixed and rescues.
One does bring us dead presents at the door step. With all the field and grasses that surround me I'm not at all unpleased with a dead thing or two. Mostly moles and mousers. I figure this rescue....
IMG_20240527_201625501.jpg

Earns her keep more than this free loading fat boy!
IMG_20240527_201728086.jpg

Also a rescue.

I dunno I like my outdoor kitty, the in and out kitty, and the indoor princess. All are fixed and rescues.
One does bring us dead presents at the door step. With all the field and grasses that surround me I'm not at all unpleased with a dead thing or two. Mostly moles and mousers. I figure this rescue....View attachment 418278
Earns her keep more than this free loading fat boy!
View attachment 418279
Also a rescue.
I commend you for having rescues. I have 3 rescue dogs. I feel we all should unless you have to have a specific animal for a job it does. Outdoor cats are still a terrible choice for any other living thing they can kill.

You know, this shit right here pisses me off. Screw an outdoor cat. To advertise them as hunters is effing bs. Yes, they are great hunters. The kill your birds, frogs, lizards, bunnies, squirrels, snakes, moles, grasshoppers, and anything else that moves. Keep your fuggin cats in the house. If you don't, at least have the damn decency to have them spayed and neutered.
View attachment 418270
Hunter or hunted?
IMG_3953.jpeg

I commend you for having rescues. I have 3 rescue dogs. I feel we all should unless you have to have a specific animal for a job it does. Outdoor cats are still a terrible choice for any other living thing they can kill.
I agree with this 100%. I'll also add that I am also an animal lover and though I'm Not a huge cat fan, I don't hate them. My problem is just that your cat becomes everyone else's cat too when it's an outdoor cat unless you are on a big tract of land. I cannot stand the cats in our neighborhood that seem to be let out every night and roam through our yard turning on motion lights and alerting through the cameras. Not to mention the climbing on cars and sh!tting wherever they please. I make it a point to drive wrecklessly through my yard wide open chasing them if I ever see one while pulling up in hopes the neighbors might see me. I know I'll never be able to get one but hopefully the point will still be made. I have considered live trapping them but I can't bring myself to rehoming someone's pet; there's a few women at work that can't say no to a free cat 🙄. My dog didn't wander around in your yard and it's not like your cat accidentally escaped his fence... Rant over.

I saw these dinosaurs on the patio today. Couldn't figure out if they were making babies or fighting to the death.

20240528_122419.jpg

20240528_122309.jpg

20240528_122255.jpg

Only proper way to deal with hornets. Fire. Don't F with my youngins.

20240529_202939.jpg

Back