Random pic thread.

I think their slogan is along the lines of "I go where I am towed"

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1457631224.913270.jpg

Jeep Grand Cherokee in the Barcelona airport.

Came across this poor little critter this morning. I pulled up next to it just to observe. Noticed breathing. So I watched for a bit.

IMG_20160311_093854340.jpg

After a few minutes. It began to move a bit. Sat up and had blood coming from mouth. Moved around, had a few convulsions and the jumped up and started scampering around.

IMG_20160311_094023571.jpg

IMG_20160311_094045435.jpg

Unfortunately it scampered under a 18 wheelers trailer tires less than a minute after I took the last pic. :(

Came across this poor little critter this morning. I pulled up next to it just to observe. Noticed breathing. So I watched for a bit.

View attachment 212410

After a few minutes. It began to move a bit. Sat up and had blood coming from mouth. Moved around, had a few convulsions and the jumped up and started scampering around.

View attachment 212411

View attachment 212413

Unfortunately it scampered under a 18 wheelers trailer tires less than a minute after I took the last pic. :(
You're really good at building people's hopes up, only to crush them. Considered a political career?

I was sitting there initially thinking about how I could keep the pelt. Then saw breathing, my excitment gained momentum as conditions improved. It was a bummer for sure.

I'm a bad liar so politics would not work well for me.

Just noticed S&W MP and saw the safety is on. Finger is safety. Gun will not discharge if finger is not on trigger. If finger is on trigger you should be prepared to throw lead. Safety off!

Just noticed S&W MP and saw the safety is on. Finger is safety. Gun will not discharge if finger is not on trigger. If finger is on trigger you should be prepared to throw lead. Safety off!
I disagree but I'm not wrecking a thread with a discussion.

Back