Random pic thread.

Well Enco got me. They had a 20% off sale plus free shipping (including Freight) so I grabbed a 3 ton press. I have been wanting one to use on small jobs where my big 20 ton press would be over kill and cumber some. Sorry about the photo it doesn't want to rotate.
View attachment 212048

I like that Wilton in the background, too! I never thought there was that much difference between a good vise and a cheap vise. Then I got a smoking deal on a Wilton. Wow. No more hitting the handle with a hammer and still having the part move!

Yeah after going thru 3 vises I decided to pay the premium and buy a Wilton. Night and day like you said.

Once I got hooked, I keep my eyes out for them. They can usually be found used for a couple hundred. I traded a 55 gallon fish tank for my last one. I had about $150 in it, and I blew my back out loading it but myself, but it was worth it. I'd love to get one of the big 8" versions.

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160308_ef38e623ab0b5ee02a5683bbe3146b6d.jpg

View attachment 212157 fullers new Jeep parts pile

Maybe it's his...

However, i dont see any thinner metal for the layering of thinner stronger parts of metals sciences know what I said "double pass" grinding fabrication of unibody 15 years with jeeps typeof .

Maybe it's his...

However, i dont see any thinner metal for the layering of thinner stronger parts of metals sciences know what I said "double pass" grinding fabrication of unibody 15 years with jeeps typeof .
Ha-ha damn you got me all that stuff is thick or solid bar. It's the metal pile at work they don't throw any thing away

Yeah after going thru 3 vises I decided to pay the premium and buy a Wilton. Night and day like you said.

Same here. FIL gave me a 6" Wilton. I finally broke the base on it. Just drilled a hole in my welding table and welded it solid to the table. Its gonna suck when I break the jaw and need to get it off.

When the shop don't wanna use a lift ....

ai133.photobucket.com_albums_q65_Lizooki_7DFD730B_8368_45FF_B2CE_93F84C9C0AB1_zpsvivwnzrx.jpg

Not gonna bother grabbing a JPG....so not quite an image from Google Maps.

Google Maps

Back