Random pic thread.

89d.gif
Brian...stop it!

About 2 years ago we had a workday for the hunting club, guy come right up behind his cousin while he was running a weedeater with a brush blade anyway long story short it missed his junk by about an inch and was one of the worst cuts I've ever seen crazy fellow stitched it up his self.

you aren't badass until you carry a holstered attack dog

ai.imgur.com_L9q6lvQ.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

About 2 years ago we had a workday for the hunting club, guy come right up behind his cousin while he was running a weedeater with a brush blade anyway long story short it missed his junk by about an inch and was one of the worst cuts I've ever seen crazy fellow stitched it up his self.

My Dad cut his knee w a C-52 years ago and stitched it up w mono fishing line and a sewing needle while I helped, I might have been 6yo . I remember him sweating, cussing and his hands shaking while he tried to close the ragged wound and my mother who was a RN screaming at him, calling him an idiot for not going to the doctor, I think that's the only time I ever heard her cuss. 3 days later he did go to the doc as his knee was all infected/swollen. Our doctor was in his 70's. Mom told me he told dad he'd seen alot of peeps who did dumb stuff to themselves over the years but he was now his # 1 dumbass!

Last edited:
My buddy's $1200 sami ready for some Sunday work. Ripping down last year's beaver dams.
IMG_20160306_173005708.jpg

IMG_20160306_172714121.jpg

Well Enco got me. They had a 20% off sale plus free shipping (including Freight) so I grabbed a 3 ton press. I have been wanting one to use on small jobs where my big 20 ton press would be over kill and cumber some. Sorry about the photo it doesn't want to rotate.
ai978.photobucket.com_albums_ae266_ncjeeper_1_DSCF1164_zpsmiggnov8.jpg

Last edited:
Back