Random pic thread.

They could've at least turned the bus over for you!

Duane

I can just see the reaction week ago Friday when my daughters bus got wrapped up, probably had yer hands on the Hurst just waitin cut some stuff up... :flipoff2:

aimg.izismile.com_img_img8_20160314_640_daily_picdump_2063_640_61.jpg

I can just see the reaction week ago Friday when my daughters bus got wrapped up, probably had yer hands on the Hurst just waitin cut some stuff up... :flipoff2:

That was Thanksgiving, not us. And we use Holmatro :flipoff2:

Duane

I could care less about name brands, but I got a Yeti Tumbler (the big mug) as a Christmas gift and I use the hell out of it. It'll keep ice the whole work day, and it's kept coffee warm just as long. Would have never bought one on my own, but now that I have one it's awesome. You can make a massive Jack & Coke in that thing. Got it engraved so it's kind of unique.

I could care less about name brands, but I got a Yeti Tumbler (the big mug) as a Christmas gift and I use the hell out of it. It'll keep ice the whole work day, and it's kept coffee warm just as long. Would have never bought one on my own, but now that I have one it's awesome. You can make a massive Jack & Coke in that thing. Got it engraved so it's kind of unique.
This^^

I have 3. All Christmas gifts. I'll take. Free Yeti over buying any other mug any day of the week and 3 times on Christmas. [emoji12]

But I do have a Contigo. Only complaint about it is how freaking long it takes my coffee to cool off to the point I can drink it! :D

This^^^

I'm going to start carrying two coffees. One in my contigo and one to drink while I'm waiting for the contigo to cool off.
Since you have to pour it out of the pot anyway - why not first pour it into an open mug, let it sit 5 mins, then put in the Contigo...

The rambler is the best thing I have found to drink whiskey out of, one ice sphere will last all night. Or maybe the lowball is the one I use either way I have em all the coozie works great

Last edited:
Back