Random pic thread.

image.jpeg
For all you FJ guys with kids!!

Also rescued 24 toads and a tree frog!

View attachment 214214
Your a good man. I used to keep them as pets as a kid. Had one named Lucy. I could take her out by the porch light at night and watch her eat moths and beetles. Family liked that better than the snakes I used to keep.
I accidentally hit her with a weedeater at a house on hyco lake one spring. Ended up letting her go at my grandparents house later that summer.

Last edited:
^^^^ you lost me at the senseless vandalism.

Brand damn new hose. Opened it yesterday and rolled it out, wife noticed a leak when she went to water the garden. Squirrels suck!!!!
auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160403_0011870b10a9894a147579fd3576b4db.jpg

They chewed the vent cap off my boats 12 gal. tank and 2 fuel lines on my Toyator. Tilted the bed and found out I had to drop the tank to fix it. stripped 3 of the welded nuts and had to tap them. I'm lying on the ground, sweating in the summer heat w dirt all in my face trying to lower the FULL tank and a damn squirrel comes casually sneaking by me about 10' away :kaioken:. I barely missed it w a ratchet that I chucked hard enough to break squirrel bones.

Brand damn new hose. Opened it yesterday and rolled it out, wife noticed a leak when she went to water the garden. Squirrels suck!!!!
View attachment 214276

Lil Rat bastards chewed the LP hose on our camper too, with a fresh full tank, I calm myself with he belief the lil bastard got a face full of LP vapor he inhaled enough to croak ( explode would be awesome but not likely )

It now has a hydraulic hose wear sleeve over it

The little tree rats run across the wires and as soon as they step off on to the pole the fuses blow and the house goes dark. Happens about 4 to 5 times a year.

Good.

This duck cabin is on the list to be burned down by DNR here shortly.

Seems like it would be easy enough to dismantle and use the parts somewhere else. Doesn't seem very environmentally friendly to just burn it down.

Seems like it would be easy enough to dismantle and use the parts somewhere else. Doesn't seem very environmentally friendly to just burn it down.
Time and resource management. Not worth it.

Why don't you volunteer to go and do that for DNR?

On the squirrel rant, went to fire the mower up over the weekend, ran fine for about 2 min. Then just died, bastards ate the fuel line off at the tank, and a good size hole in the fill cap. Time to let the 22lr ring!:sniper:

Back