Random pic thread.

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160326_154b2caed31bfcc36e9582380b3c63c8.jpg

Before the Beast

So you know the guy? Curious to hear how he managed this.

He took the rig to SEMA and has them on loan. He's not allowed to drive on the road or he has to pay 20k.

According to him the original idea got bought by Polaris and you should see the twheel on side by sides before we see it on a DOT application.

Last edited:
He took the rig to SEMA and has them on loan. His not allowed to drive on the road or he has to pay 20k.

According to him the original idea got bought by Polaris and you should see the twheel on side by sides before we see it on a DOT application.
That's what I thought, Polaris has been advertising they're releasing them. Michelin and others have spun up manufacturing for them but as yet nobody has DOT approval for road use.

some guys I work with at ARL were the original R&D behind this wheel ides many years ago, for DoD applications of course.

Justin Barcia:
Justin Barcia whip upside down.jpg

That's what I thought, Polaris has been advertising they're releasing them.

CRAZY Kevin Powell motorsports in Winston had a polaris 4-wheeler with them in the showroom last year for sale. It was some STUPID price for the wheel package though.

It was neat seeing them in person

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160328_50bab841db0b0a4a7c34b158487bc50a.jpg
auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160328_2b7165e178a4a6d1b32014445abe273f.jpg

Whipped up a 2" reciever for the cart today. Damn factory ezgo one is 60+ bucks. Out of their damn minds for a reciever that only uses 2 bolts! 15 bucks at Northern and some scrap metal and a full lower plate captioned mount with 2 bolts front and rear 30 min later. Pulls the 5x8 awesome even loaded with pine and can move the 20 footer enough to be handy.

Back