Random pic thread.

auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160605_45adb09ea08f69d44d2bd7804eca9f23.jpg
auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160605_db9616b7bfae5996d0bb0e6cd19d92e6.jpg
auploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160605_9453ee401bd5f59d5fc2997e95c3a8ce.jpg
@mccraken gets a little weird when he gets bored

What kinda wood is that?
Oak, I cut it down last year and wanted to do something wit the trunk since it was nice and straight. Got a poplar I might fell this year since I know someone with a mill now.

ouch....thats going to be a PITA to hide

OK, so it was obviously the owner then. Rip it out!

Sent from my HP-41C during a flashback to 1978.
ouch....thats going to be a PITA to hide
Rental property that was covered with carpet. Management says finish floors as cheap as possible. Better than replacing carpet every 6 months. This is the result after sanding and finish.

As we say in this business.....
"It's your goat, we'll fuck however you want"

That's a very inconvenient spot for a return. I bet that duct system is dreadfully dirty. o_O
thats what I was thinking.
If you had a crack in the cover you could lose a small child

Rental property that was covered with carpet. Management says finish floors as cheap as possible. Better than replacing carpet every 6 months. This is the result after sanding and finish.

As we say in this business.....
"It's your goat, we'll fuck however you want"

...........no way to stain the piss out of it with a dark stain?......from the looks of the trim and door that's a pretty oooold house.

That's a very inconvenient spot for a return. I bet that duct system is dreadfully dirty. o_O
You wouldn't believe it, I'll try to get a pic tomorrow. This house was rented out by one family for years, the furnace probably hasn't worked in years.

...........no way to stain the piss out of it with a dark stain?......from the looks of the trim and door that's a pretty oooold house.

You could stain them ebony to mask most of it, but that is extra $$ and the management company says cheap cheap cheap.

This house was rented out by one family for years, the furnace probably hasn't worked in years.

Kerosene heaters: The heat of choice for cheap ass renters since 1854

acdn.abclocal.go.com_content_wtvd_images_cms_automation_vod_1254641_630x354.jpg

View attachment 220262
The house is about 1100 sq/ft and the walls were so yellow it took the painters (2 old men with a paint brush and roller) 60 gallons of paint to cover.

View attachment 220262

It amazes me people are really that stupid.... Not sure what's worse, putting gas in your kerosene heater, or bringing a charcoal grill inside to stay warm.

I still remember the guy bringing the fan and saying, just keep your door closed please.

Then they confiscated our grill the next day when we werent there.

Back