Random pic thread.

image.jpeg

IMG_20160703_165711619.jpg

Brutal. :eek:

I miss quality parts. 4th sending unit I have changed in the past few years. They start to take on fuel and sink to the bottom and your gauge reads empty.
View attachment 222439
Go by a Ford dealer ask for a C0AZ-9202-B. It SHOULD be a brass float Ford used them from 1970 through the 90s on trucks. You can even find them on Amazon should be less than $10. I haven't bought one in a few years so I'm not sure if Ford switched to plastic too, but they used to be brass. If it is plastic it may be a better quality or thicker than the Chinese ones. I've heard of Mopar and jeep guys us them too.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Meet the guys from V8 Choppers out of Miami Oklahoma today in Maggie Valley. They needed a place to stay where they could park the 48' hauler and their Mega cab Dually. Hooked them up with parking at Wheels Through Time Museum and a Cabin in Maggie Valley. They invited me to go riding on one of their BADASS Small block V8 powered choppers. This is the one I rode today it's an all aluminum 350 around 300hp with an auto tranny. I could not believe how well balanced it felt and handled on the road. Very smooth power and very little vibrations. The bikes they were riding ranged from a 327, 350, 400 sb, and the unbelievable 427. I will own one of these as soon as I find $75k extra lying around.

Back