Random pic thread.

FB_IMG_1475805139783.jpg

I wasView attachment 229483 on a business trip to Djibouti Africa. This is the rental car I have. 2011 Toyota Land Cruiser. It has a diesel and a 5 speed. It is geared low as hell. Wide open in 5th gear does 110km/h
Some business trip,whats with the razor wire in the back ground??

Everything over there is behind walls with razor wire around it. It is the weirdest place place I have ever been bar none. Third world country with a corrupt government that makes our look legit.

Looks like some jobs we've took on after owner ran other GC off. The house in the back ground looks nice. Probably in a nice neighborhood

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yea, Nice gated mountaintop community. I would guess mostly second homes. That one in the background is being rented out by some folks from Charleston that evacuated this week.

Really surprised some of this stuff passed inspection....

This beautiful weather is perfect for working outside. 3 ton electric package unit install with coworker DJ. Didn't break a sweat all day.
IMG_20161010_152650760_HDR.jpg

This beautiful weather is perfect for working outside. 3 ton electric package unit install with coworker DJ. Didn't break a sweat all day.
View attachment 229631

Boss needs to give the man a raise so he can afford to buy a hat somewhere other than Goodwill.

Boss needs to give the man a raise so he can afford to buy a hat somewhere other than Goodwill.
I don't do hats or sports so I can't tell a difference. :lol:

I drive a shitty rustbucket car w/ rusty wheels that look like they're about to fall apart.
This is one thing I'm not worried about :D

Back