Random pic thread.

I sprayed miracle grow on a copper fire pit cover I made for a customer... made it green like it had weathered for a while.

Before
IMG_1602.JPG

After
IMG_1601.JPG

This was the first time I had built something like this. They wanted it to look rustic.

Did it not wash off?
No.... it stayed on. I thought the same but apparently it doesn't come off that easy once it's dried..

@mommucked .... I don't know about you but my piss isn't that concentrated lol

Funny how people will pay a premium for something new that looks old.

Hence why I asked about the executive part.

10 years ago all the execs at Krispy Kreme were boasting about how they were building lavish lake houses at Norman and they all had "reclaimed wood floors"

Yes...I know what they are Mr exec VP of creamy white glazing taster...reclaimed SOUNDS so much more "pinky in the air" than "barn find wood" though so I'll let you have that condescending elitism. Whatever makes you feel better about paying 40x per board ft

10 years ago all the execs at Krispy Kreme were boasting about how they were building lavish lake houses at Norman and they all had "reclaimed wood floors"

Yes...I know what they are Mr exec VP of creamy white glazing taster...reclaimed SOUNDS so much more "pinky in the air" than "barn find wood" though so I'll let you have that condescending elitism. Whatever makes you feel better about paying 40x per board ft
That sounds about right, my dad worked on a house (did the log work) for one of the guys that started Krispy Kreme I think. Guy flew over in his personal plane once a week to see the progress

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I love those people

IMG_20150729_110352235.jpg

my Rubi in a super duper classified top secret undisclosed location...old railroad grade, somewhere out there:

i-NnbX7wx-L.jpg

Flew out to Arkansas today to buy a 2012 Cummins. I stopped during the test drive and let it sit in a parking lot and idle for a few minutes while I walked around it and looked it over. I noticed a little smoke out the blowby tube, and then noticed the oil mixed in with the AC condensation:
2wJurfiw3me8Up7G3SxuUAuCFv_jDcG0qJLzZWodKqYUymzI8vq53_kT1BoN8O8k1DWlDptwcnvLnQaeQbQlgQ8sNoNAS8fnTR0fvCl7L14NaJfZpX2yYYwa4O2wC2EVMoYHus889HhC-Ep5amfuI5xdIZchCm4h5jBUxMHtbbD8xHw-E1TijFb8QxZdpZmyB-rXEu4rKK0n2mnPHObn1ujMV_o3g7UfXxHanT7UcFBs5EcURcaXfSCeFHGO2rm79XvIBXhZrxobYRbGT2nVT2D6_13b2bteBsmP56Tyx_5JZpStryeKiqzBOKon6UJy_b4XWrOScg33M5k83z_mCxpFSfvpB27v1tTLyHSuGOsbTLLp7Km_lodujEgGnyM8u2PH2whCuSlup08_KmhsuK9jSqPD-8UTeC45h4FFgVvHXmouvWeA_qk9d5IpRxNtNC4o0oDZUDDxNOZZfuVDhp1gwPAuA3-Wb48EvgxYTASIwbCN7G8aXoN3YC5VSl1Jb6L1pvaIVmym3pUxIzzK42us8Tzgxj1MMj3E9q-7KubXGZBJBtIgv08LHsO1bTzV7B5oZuXUt5BeXaScNlRdf1ivqZxSAWJl0HDWWaCc0Rv16nth=w555-h986-no

This was after about 4 minutes. Needless to say, I rode an airplane home. Thankfully it only cost me a bunch of frequent flyer miles and my time.

Back