Random pic thread.

Not that I know where or who but 10 1000gal submarine pots in one place is a hell of a sight

20161120_141821.jpg
bear on the parkway today

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

I'll admit, I'm green to rebuilding transmissions.
This 5r55e had me convinced it was a ovne way clutch failing
IMG_20161122_025838.jpg

Looks like it right!?!

Hold up..
IMG_20161122_025744.jpg

That's where it came from. And also explains why reverse to drive would hold a higher gear until dropped into first and was fine taking off from a stop, just the first time from there to drive it wouldn't engage first except manually. I had 2 other experienced trans techs fooled by this and the pieces of the pieces in the first pic. Three if you count me. Books can't tell everything and getting into it and looking is worth 10x getting 3x opinions, at least in this case. Weird. It was perfectly fine, no nicks, scratches, fractures, when reassembled 3 days ago. Smh. Everything was where it should be in the orientation it was supposed to be. I'm scratching my head but willing to chalk this one up to sh!t happens. At least this was a 2wd exploder. Ha it did explode. For those interested, this is the forward clutch which mounts just in front of the shell and low reverse drum.

^^^^^ I know where you at big man! You ain't hiddin from nobody here.

you still riding next month? Thinking about a big campsite with power for heat.

^^^^^ I know where you at big man! You ain't hiddin from nobody here.

you still riding next month? Thinking about a big campsite with power for heat.
I would love to but I sold the xj, cj5 needs both front axle seals and a front driveshaft, and I'm still working like it's July. I might could put the ford on the trail:shaking:

13730927_10104536053424433_6636926577665198116_o.jpg

Giles County, VA. Heading back up there for some hiking on Friday through Saturday.

There was a reason I walked out first :p Had the rear locked just in case...

This was what it led to:

13765774_10104536093384353_3764652186356064849_o.jpg

That pants hanging off always bugged me. It inspires a desire to just run by, give them sagging britches a tug and keep on running. Lol can't catch me if your britches just tripped you up!! Hadn't done it yet tho. Just SMH and went on my way.

I just assume anyone sagging is a leech on society. Probably has a record and I keep my eye on them.

I work with a few guys that dress like that and they are alright but I've told them that the rest of the world views them as usless thugs when walking around like that.

Back