Random pic thread.

1980 Shibaura 18hp diesel 4x4, sheet metal is back from the powder coater. I decided to do all red and not have the grill and headlight surround in white. To me, it makes it look a little more modern. I need new tractor park lights and some other little odds and ends to finish this phase but I am happy with the result. Will get the wheels done maybe in February after all the leaves are done for the season. Tractor is a low hour survivor.

Carolina Axle and 4x4...and 4x4
IMG_20161118_164623981.jpg

1980 Shibaura 18hp diesel 4x4, sheet metal is back from the powder coater. I decided to do all red and not have the grill and headlight surround in white. To me, it makes it look a little more modern. I need new tractor park lights and some other little odds and ends to finish this phase but I am happy with the result. Will get the wheels done maybe in February after all the leaves are done for the season. Tractor is a low hour survivor.

Man I'd lov to find a good deal on something that size

Found this gem while sorting through my random bolt and screw collection today. Never seen anything like it before. Anybody know the purpose? Head is about 9/16" and the big end of the thread is about 3/8". No markings on the head, but looks professionally made.
20161119_163601.jpg
20161119_163558.jpg

Last edited:
Found this gem while sorting through my random bolt and screw collection today. Never seen anything like it before. Anybody know the purpose? Head is about 9/16" and the big end of the thread is about 3/8". No markings on the head, but looks professionally made.
View attachment 231639 View attachment 231640
My uncle Jerry passed away about 2 years ago, I have dug around in his coffee cans some at the farm and there are some very similar to that in there.

Back