Random pic thread.

While we were down at the beach last week a random storm blew through really fast. Sideways rain and sand and salty mist going everywhere. I had just washed the wife's 4runner before we drove down and parked at the inlet. When we got back, the left side was completely covered in sand and salt, and the back was perfectly clean, quite a contrast:
View attachment 246874

..looks like it got rolled on the right side :driver:

Seen on Hardline.
3979e0ed6d703460e1d57d766725319e.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Those fancy smancys help you sell more dont they

Another architectural turd in the townhouses near me. The standard dormers on the first one almost looked normal, so the had to screw it up on the next one. Barn gable, anyone?

a50ccf0b686ed31fa5d75dc8af5ca4f8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

And so far, only one. Roofers started on the other end yesterday.

e4d5858004a2958addd719afac7a0f85.jpg

Soooo there's a single, lonely, gambrel roofed dormer on there why......?

To match the half-shutters that are coming soon?

They need to roof that dormer (only the dormer) with fake copper metal roofing. That would be the icing on the completely mismatched cake.

So the house on the right side, which I infer is the same one with the half-shutters on the front, has no shutters at all on the side? This just keeps getting better.

Last edited:
My work truck has had a fuel leak for a while but in the last week had gotten real bad.Yesterday I pulled the fuel bowl off the reseal it and replace the hoses and found this harness in bad shape.Naked wires and a lifter valley full of fuel ain't good.
f1e3f1f29ce8453aad5c1bfd689ea903.jpg
101407dead7979dbc3361d35ecf5029b.jpg

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

And so far, only one. Roofers started on the other end yesterday.

e4d5858004a2958addd719afac7a0f85.jpg

hmmmmmm I see sec. 8 in your future.....

Not my future ....gonna be out by Xmas....

They need to roof that dormer (only the dormer) with fake copper metal roofing.
Nah, do it in 5v metal roofing, and call it the country boy edition. Put an International Harvester logo on it somewhere and sell it for twice what it's worth :lol:

Nah, do it in 5v metal roofing, and call it the country boy edition. Put an International Harvester logo on it somewhere and sell it for twice what it's worth :lol:

I think the porches are already done in standing seam, according to the pictures of the units already completed earlier in this thread. So 5V would match too much.

...and they are already on the market for twice what they are worth. $120k/$140k

Back