Random pic thread.

At least they admit it...
20170507_115901.jpg

Section 8 update:

Gambrel dormer now torn off. Then they built two dormers on top of the two-story section. Hipped roof on them. Look about as bad.

Makes the mis-placed gable-ended dormers on the first building look OK.

I'm still waiting to see whether they'll put gutters on the front edge of those porches or they'll just become a curtain of water to walk through. Notice the rest of the buildings (with the half-shutters) have gutters everywhere but the shed roof porch.

Dormers du jour....
1b6fc9d163bbd107966c6285018a3e33.jpg
fd7fae2d0b4bc9dbd20fb5dd95ca011e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Send 100ea to my address please.

So the other garage misses out. No dormer.
They put one on today.

And that garage....just like the quadplex across the street, has the driveway running right out over a curb and storm drain.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Been raising chicks in the garage for since whenever it was this spring. Got sick of them living in my garage so I moved them into my coop. Long story short, on of the chicks flew out and has been living in the yard since Sunday. Been checking me out last few evening as I worked on the truck.

I was playing with the kids in the front yard when yard chicken, as it became known, flew past my head and crash landed into the honey suckle covered fence and only then could I catch the darn thing.

A good bit smaller than the ones in the coop.

IMG_20170511_191658620.jpg

Been raising chicks in the garage for since whenever it was this spring. Got sick of them living in my garage so I moved them into my coop. Long story short, on of the chicks flew out and has been living in the yard since Sunday. Been checking me out last few evening as I worked on the truck.

I was playing with the kids in the front yard when yard chicken, as it became known, flew past my head and crash landed into the honey suckle covered fence and only then could I catch the darn thing.

View attachment 247063

The name "yard chicken" made me laugh out loud!

View attachment 247063

I think HIS daddy was a chicken hawk

Last edited:
Back