Random pic thread.

I picked up this little drill bit off of E-Bay.
[/

QUOTE]

wow.... great, now my 1.5" bit has an inferiority complex....

Going in the tail stock of the Monarch when I need a big hole.
Mine gets mad when I refer to it as "the tailstock of the Monarch" :lol:

My control arms are cooler than yours!
412b2c5ade2c10a4abce3e2e41ab91a0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

225 slant six, all cleaned up and ready for its new home... New rear main, front main, oil pan & valve cover gaskets/seals.. Well except the changing and painting the valve cover.. shhh it's not Chrysler blue, it's old Ford blue.. shade brighter.. advance doesn't sell Chrysler blue.

View attachment 247358

BLASPHEMOUS! :kaioken::kaioken:

:flipoff2:

Duane

70s Model Pea Green Valiant, with AC! That'll spin tires [in wet grass]! :burnout:
Close. 69 dart, factory air, power steering too. Motor is stock.. motor came from another 69 with severe rot near the k frame mount. Took the time to give it that little extra touch of love and maybe I'll be able to get more into resto work (I'll leave body work to my body guy)

My uncle was out property hunting recently and stumbled upon this down in a creek bed. Seeing the size and fit of those granite stones has me itching to go see it in person.
29525.jpeg

Prorock60? Whos outers? Look kinda like trailgear or spidertrax.

Is it custom width/offset?

Ecgs ultimate dana 60.

Driver drop, but built to Chevy width to use Chevy axles. I'm not sure what brand inner c's. I didn't spec it. It was built for someone else, that change direction. It's perfect for what we need.

Solid c's.

It's takes a HP gear that's rotated up. It's slick. Gets pinion offset away from oilpan, but leaves enough tube to get a lower link mount on short side. Going to use all reg Chevy/dodge outer stuff on it.

Last edited:
Ecgs ultimate dana 60.

Driver drop, but built to Chevy width to use Chevy axles. I'm not sure what brand inner c's. I didn't spec it. It was built for someone else, that change direction. It's perfect for what we need.

I'll ask what brand c's.

It's takes a HP gear that's rotated up. It's slick. Gets pinion offset away from oilpan, but leaves enough tube to get a lower link mount on short side. Going to use all reg Chevy/dodge outer stuff on it.
Is ecgs having someone cast a diff or likely same casting as something else?

It looked like the short side is long, why i asked. But that might be a great setup for jeep folk.

Back