Random pic thread.

View from my window for the past few days:

a17c0f94d61467d41f39622ad51a47c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Big pine fell in the beside the house and blocked the neighbors circle drive. I don't have a Dennis hopper approved chainsaw, if you know what I mean! I have a electric wal-mart, playskool/Worx whatever brand saw.....and a Hemi!

That was about the largest tree my truck can pull, at least that's what I'm guessing based on this experience. Hell of a trench the trunk made in my field, somewhat visible at the middle bottom of the second pic. Not really cut up but out in the back field where it's out of the way and less field for me to mow, so double bonus for that! And I didn't need shell out a few hundred $$ for a tree removal like I thought I was gonna!

Hemi-1
Tree-0
Plastic chainsaw-Didn't melt!

Big pine fell in the beside the house and blocked the neighbors circle drive. I don't have a Dennis hopper approved chainsaw, if you know what I mean! I have a electric wal-mart, playskool/Worx whatever brand saw.....and a Hemi!

That was about the largest tree my truck can pull, at least that's what I'm guessing based on this experience. Hell of a trench the trunk made in my field, somewhat visible at the middle bottom of the second pic. Not really cut up but out in the back field where it's out of the way and less field for me to mow, so double bonus for that! And I didn't need shell out a few hundred $$ for a tree removal like I thought I was gonna!

Hemi-1
Tree-0
Plastic chainsaw-Didn't melt!

....White Pine?

Original builder said it weighed 3810 wet with no tools.

We got 2100 front and 1800 rear last night on the old school scales with spare driveshafts in the rig.

It's a ramjet 502 with alum heads and intake, 400 with Reid bellhousing and atlas.

Going to have to change the throttle pedal a bit, and maybe move radiator to the back.

Rides good, has stupid silly power probably going to play with springs and valving after he gets some seat time as is. Needs more uptravel in the front and less compression valving in the rear.

And eventually stickies after my dad gets used to this instead of his 6800ish lbs cab truck lol.

Alum heads help that a bunch. I bet that rascal is wicked. Thats good HP to weight ratio.

Should have named him Richard.
one of my good friends in high school's name was (is) Richard Hair.
He was always explicit, "I go by Rich."

one of my good friends in high school's name was (is) Richard Hair.
He was always explicit, "I go by Rich."
No joke, I had a substitute teacher in high school named Richard Stucker and he went by Dick. That's right. Dick Stucker. He was a pretty cool old dude. World War II vet and a hell of an artist. Just couldn't get past the name. Dick Stucker. He wrote his name on the board in my Spanish class one day. He wrote Richard "Dick" Stucker. He left the room and one of my asshole friends erased some letters and made it read "hard dick sucker". He just laughed it off and said he walked into that one. Cool old guy.

You must be planning on a Lot of service! Looks similar to what my Boss is doing, if you merged the two buildings into one!
Morton Buildings is doing his. Looks more like the enclosed building with 3 bays.
Abco out of Wilson is doing this going to have three work stalls and the end stall will be a wash bay. Front building will have three offices, bathroom and a kitchen.

Back