Random pic thread.

Decided to have my TJ cleaned up for the road trip and all I can say is damn I've never had a Jeep this clean. Hate to drive it and get it dirty but oh well. Once it's loaded with all our beach shit it might become a tail dragger so don't put me in the douche bag thread please. View attachment 253771 View attachment 253772 View attachment 253773

i read on the internet that exposing fox shocks to sudden unexpected cleaning can cause them to fail during long drives. i am willing, for your own well being, to give you an old pair of shocks and take those off your hands.

Been eating on the grapes pretty heavy all the white ones are gone but still plenty black left.
IMG_2008.JPG

I just go looking for them when I'm riding or walking in the woods nothing like wild grapes, blueberries, blackberrys, heck even sparkle berries eat good. A lot of this mass marketed produce taste nowhere near as good.

All of mine have already turned into raisins

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
I've got a vine full of ripe ones, but have to go out of town. Hoping they make it through the storm and don't raisin.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

i read on the internet that exposing fox shocks to sudden unexpected cleaning can cause them to fail during long drives. i am willing, for your own well being, to give you an old pair of shocks and take those off your hands.
I took your advice and smeared a little mountain dirt on them before the trip. Made it okay and thanks for looking out for me buddy.

i bought this a while back. one of those lunch time calls "hey if you want this really cheap come get it. But it has to be gone from the supply yard by quitin time." Well bluecj and i loaded up an grabbed it. gave it to my wife (which im regrettin.) bought a tranny from @tknopp. Finally got around to cleanin out the junk and trash in the bed. pulled the rubber mats and used a can of degreaser. When was the last time you saw a 1981 pickup bed like this?
20170910_150845.jpg

i bought this a while back. one of those lunch time calls "hey if you want this really cheap come get it. But it has to be gone from the supply yard by quitin time." Well bluecj and i loaded up an grabbed it. gave it to my wife (which im regrettin.) bought a tranny from @tknopp. Finally got around to cleanin out the junk and trash in the bed. pulled the rubber mats and used a can of degreaser. When was the last time you saw a 1981 pickup bed like this?
View attachment 253918
Esp a jeep. I thought they came factory with a sight glass in the bedsides.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Another crowded week at Ocean Isle Beach last week. Those 2 dots in the water are my wife and kid, and not another soul in sight.
upload_2017-9-11_16-5-1.png

upload_2017-9-11_16-7-27.png

And some of that artsy stuff:
upload_2017-9-11_16-9-26.png

Cool moon
upload_2017-9-11_16-11-39.png

Cool sun
upload_2017-9-11_16-10-21.png

Back