Random pic thread.

That looks tasty! Had a hanger steak from Edmunds Oast here in CHS the other night and it was done right. Medium rare and seasoned with a liberal amount of salt. :rockon:

same as this one! once met a chef that said the only true way to make the best tasting steak was proper cooking and seasalt only.

Bacon wrapped cheese sticks and a bacon wrapped cheese steak from Crispys in Kannapolis. Both were delicious.
ee0fbf214e6e36bf294ee053708e4035.jpg
c38feddd5969b3a9000fdfe377bace6a.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Hmmmm....may have to try that for lunch one day! :cool:

^^^ like that! But needs a brick chimbly!

Agree that would look nice. We built the front porch and built a 500sq. ft addition on the back. Gutted the inside and completely reworked the floor plan and finished the basement.

Its the house he and my wife grew up in and now you can't even tell its the same one. Not 100% complete yet but getting there.

On a side note, we only have about $140 in the roof. We used left over material from the last 6 SECU banks we did :rockon:

Welding table is built, still have a lot of welding left on it.
daa2ab5d215eb7ddeb594c9924b550fd.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
What type of welding would be done on it the most?
When I tig weld, I love being able to sit to do it. :D

Distributor in the rear: chebby

The funny thing has been seeing the ford forums and fb pages jerking off to it, but the next post over someone says they LS swapped their ford desert runner and he's getting bashed off the Internet.

Back