Random pic thread.

My cousin Kevin Robinson, a bmx legend passed away this morning. Yesterday, mere hours ago was strong and living. It’s a harsh reminder we all can be here one minute and the very next, mere seconds, gone.

Keep his family in your thoughts! (3 children, Wife, and parents). Thanks

[picture after accomplish the world record for longest backflip, a few months ago]

36da6ad04edfb35df58a9491cda5b8d1.jpg

My cousin Kevin Robinson, a bmx legend passed away this morning. Yesterday, mere hours ago was strong and living. It’s a harsh reminder we all can be here one minute and the very next, mere seconds, gone.

[picture after accomplish the world record for longest backflip, a few months ago]

Sorry for your loss. Hard to imagine someone in their prime and in good shape passing out of nowhere. Just reminds us how fragile life is and to live everyday like it’s your last.

Last edited:

Great photo. I'm sorry for your loss. Prayers for family.

Terrible. Sorry for your loss.

Wow, sorry for your lost, I grew up watching him on TV and reading about him in magazines.

Went from
IMG_20171209_172637_1.jpg

To
IMG_20171209_184621_1.jpg

It was basically just the block with rotating assembly in it when I started this morning. Made a ton of progress. Hopefully I'll get it in the chipper tomorrow. Stupid project has taken almost 2 years...

Nicks dogs are Hellyens the Golden keeps pulling Christmas balls off the tree and bringing them to me like they are tennis balls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you expect any less from NICKS dogs???

Not my pic or even a pic, but a video of a nado that hit Spartanburg in October. Pretty wild to be able to tip an ~8000 lb forklift.

They are powerful beast that do weird things.5/6 years ago my bil's,fil got killed by one.Tore his house off the foundation w him inside in the bed.He had a tractor shed close to the house that got it too. Outside the shed sat a Styrofoam block that you shoot arrows at.My bil said that block was in that same spot two days before the tornado.It never moved.

Last edited:
F@*! Bambi!! I hit a deer with the jeep last night coming home from Burlington

Damage...Bent fender, pushed bumper back, bent bull bar, broke winch, broke liscense plate and holderView attachment 259229

How the hell did you break the winch? if it pushed the bumper back, did it bend the frame rail?

Back