Random pic thread.

BD1847D5-A332-4755-A119-F1C0FBDAE87A.jpeg
Gotta love Duke Energy. Bonus points for the first one who gets this.

So what’s the point of a double lock if you just lock the chain?

Bottom lock is mine, Duke locked me out because of dumbass on their part.
The gate is designed to keep my ex-wife from penetrating my advanced perimiter defense system.
Like Claymore mines and shit like that.
And i have an Overwatch position, just in case...

View attachment 270976 Gotta love Duke Energy. Bonus points for the first one who gets this.

The short time I worked for a company that surveyed power lines. I cut more locks than I could count.... even after we’d tell them it would be cut if it they didn’t lock the locks together so we could have access...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If Toyotas are so reliable, why are there so many people in the service waiting area?
IMG_20180628_091907.jpg

If Toyotas are so reliable, why are there so many people in the service waiting area?
Because they're smart, and having preventative maintenance done to ensure 1/2 mil miles or more :cool:

Because they're smart, and having preventative maintenance done to ensure 1/2 mil miles or more :cool:
That, or there for the free coffee and ice cream with their free oil change. That's why people go to our dealer.

So if the dealer replaces everything before it breaks, then wouldn't that give a false perception of how reliable it is? (this is my theory with Honda and Toyota people anyway: replace everything well before the service life is up, pretend its the most reliable vehicle on the road)

So if the dealer replaces everything before it breaks, then wouldn't that give a false perception of how reliable it is?
I had a Camry for my first company car. We ended up giving it to one of our project managers to give to his daughter as a first car. It was 10 yrs old and had 375k on it when we gave it to him. We only ever changed:
  • Oil/filter every 5k
  • tranny fliud at 25k
  • plugs, timing, water pump at 100k
  • tires/brakes 40-50k

That's IT. Nothing was ever done to it.

I now drive an accord 2 door with 200k on it. Same service

Back