Random pic thread.

In a single phase system, on the main panel, yes.
On 3 phase...it depends.

Either way the neutral conductor won't matter in that plug, not in a little itimg sense like gotwood is suggesting. Derating the neutral is the norm.

Those are common plugs in small "backroom " data centers or data closet.

It would be for redundancy. You'd have two circuit pulled in. (Or 4 or 6 in some configs) each "block" of outlets on its own breaker. Typocally plugged in to redundant ups powered circuits. And many server racks have dual feeds . Meaning two breakers and 2 separate upss have to fail before you go black
I knew it! Still don't know damn good thing to use it for........or at least anything I "think" your talkin about.
0704181417a.jpg

Random Binder anyone?

My oldest boy is at BSA Camp Bud Schiele this week. Troop 101 just killed it in the catapult contest!
416BF003-5E36-4457-8BDC-3AFDC5307D51.jpeg

My oldest boy is at BSA Camp Bud Schiele this week. Troop 101 just killed it in the catapult contest!
View attachment 271981
I spent many summer weeks at Camp Bud Schiele. Always a great time, but every scout's favorite event was parents night, when all the sisters showed up, haha!

I spent many summer weeks at Camp Bud Schiele. Always a great time, but every scout's favorite event was parents night, when all the food showed up, haha!

FIFY

looks like they did all the research over at Subaru.

Back