Random pic thread.

redneck_engineering_19.jpg

Pele.jpg

In my personal experience, unfortunately, (routinely working 7 days) Friday is, by far, the worst day of the week.
Yeah, a lot of times, Friday is the day I realize we haven't gotten enough done and we are gonna be working all weekend. I usually associate Friday with a Sinking Miserable feeling in my stomach that means it's gonna be a grind until the following Friday, then the reality of having to talk my guys into working straight through again.......

It would be worse If you didn't have any work.
You are right as rain my man, and thus far, I have resisted the attempts to make me salaried, so it's all overtime. I am really lucky to have this much work !

I've worked about about 1 month this year at my real job, may pick back up in June. Have applied for 5 w no responses yet and an interview tomorrow for part time, another next week.

womerns hands.jpg

Last edited:
1517586_705772389479909_1913809392588825436_n.jpg

personal.jpg

View attachment 153412

Ran across my old Tshirts from the teenage Myrtle Beach days
I got a tshirt spring break in Panama City. A cartoon rabbit giving the finger and text saying "Silly Faggot, Dicks are for Chicks"

To top it off the shirt was highly controversial in the arts building at UNCC and I was an art major. Lots of snide comments and dirty looks.

Back