Random pic thread.

Buddy of mine had a 2500HD at his shop last week, very similar, all 4 corners, and the E-brake shoes gone as well, guy said he didn't want to spend over $600....

Final bill was a little short of double that

fired.jpg

When you're level 9 mall crawler brah, the mall cops pop necks just like the tweeners ;-).

I got a tshirt spring break in Panama City. A cartoon rabbit giving the finger and text saying "Silly Faggot, Dicks are for Chicks"

To top it off the shirt was highly controversial in the arts building at UNCC and I was an art major. Lots of snide comments and dirty looks.

I have a lot of vulgar shirts...

I have a shirt that says "Guilty of being White" in Greensboro it gets me a lot of mean looks... but at Carolina Beach it got me lots of free drinks.
I have a shirt that says "I Love Sluts" it gets me about an even mix of mean looks and laughs... Girls either love it or hate it.
I have a shirt that says "No dude, seriously, go fuck yourself" Mean looks everywhere.

I have a bunch more but those are the main ones I rock out. I have several that I only wear when I really wanna start shit and lately I just wear those around the house lol
Turns out reverse racism isn't as funny to everyone in bars around Greensboro as it is to me...

One of my favorites
white boy.jpg

Back