Random pic thread.

The boy got a tackle box for Christmas. We went fishing for almost 4 hours today. He will be five in February.

Happy New Years folks!

MVIMG_20181231_110309.jpg
MVIMG_20181231_114418.jpg
MVIMG_20181231_110823.jpg

Nice day for some mud play
IMG_20181231_112725.jpg

IMG_20181231_113330.jpg

I told the gravel guy to "hit it", but he wasn't from Dallas, so he didn't hit it hard enough.
IMG_20181231_131651.jpg

Still turned out pretty good. Actually put another layer on top if this but the dump truck had no issues the second time around.
IMG_20181231_141427.jpg

And my mud truck out doing some muddin.
IMG_20181231_153553.jpg

The things you find when you finally dredge the lake. Just in time for annual target shoot. Not sure how much I’ll hit throwing these things, but it’s a start.

View attachment 283197
You trying to knock down doves at 50yrds with a full choke? Ha! My shoulder would be gone if I shot a limit with high brass. I got my limit of mallards and ring necks Saturday and my shoulder is still sore. If my shot per bird ratio was a little better it wouldn't hurt near as bad though!

Got my youngest boy a Marlin 22 for Christmas. Did a little target practice this afternoon. Burned through 50 rounds in no time. We won’t talk about groupings, but I will say he didn’t miss the cardboard box a single time.
E9E3DA9D-2E95-4F44-9DE9-69BA2FECCF10.jpeg

You trying to knock down doves at 50yrds with a full choke? Ha! My shoulder would be gone if I shot a limit with high brass. I got my limit of mallards and ring necks Saturday and my shoulder is still sore. If my shot per bird ratio was a little better it wouldn't hurt near as bad though!

That bag was more stuff I just wanted to get rid of or don’t use any more. Did a lot of shooting from the hip, overhead and trying to hit golf balls being hit with a PW. Just good old fashioned dicking around.

Got my youngest boy a Marlin 22 for Christmas. Did a little target practice this afternoon. Burned through 50 rounds in no time. We won’t talk about groupings, but I will say he didn’t miss the cardboard box a single time.
View attachment 283203

TEach him hw to shoot, how to clean it, and he'll have a weapon that will last his lifetime. I always loved my Marlin 22's!

Just had a guy offer to trade me a turbo 87 xj with 4.2 for my burb project... hmmmmm
CE2F91DD-F360-4A0A-BB3E-9AD984F2F398.jpeg
9D784633-5685-49F5-81C5-B3A37FC476B2.jpeg
temptation is real...

4.2? I'm curious as to what engine, & management system?
I’m finding info out myself probably a no go tho... The woman’s shot caller on another toy And she just told me not to sell the burb smdh women

turbod 87 Jeep wagoner Xj. Has 4.2 stroker with a built head. Hamilton custom grind cam with port work and valves done as well. Ls2 injectors 355 in-line fuel pump and 10 gallon fuel cell. 1 ton otk steering 6.5in lift on 35s

That’s what I got asking for trade said he moved to NC and don’t get to wheel it now

I didn’t add 4.2 “stroker” to original post my bad lol

turbod 87 Jeep wagoner Xj. Has 4.2 stroker with a built head. Hamilton custom grind cam with port work and valves done as well. Ls2 injectors 355 in-line fuel pump and 10 gallon fuel cell. 1 ton otk steering 6.5in lift on 35s

That’s what I got asking for trade said he moved to NC and don’t get to wheel it now

Wonder if he's running a split second EMS or found someone to tune the Fenix computer.. from what I've heard it is pretty much similar to what they run in similar year turbo cars and practically set up to run boost.. heck, they even had knock sensors, which the later model don't.

Wonder if he's running a split second EMS or found someone to tune the Fenix computer.. from what I've heard it is pretty much similar to what they run in similar year turbo cars and practically set up to run boost.. heck, they even had knock sensors, which the later model don't.
I am not sure but can find out he said he’s been looking for a burb and seems really interested I explained my junk is exactly that junk until it got some real time and money dropped into it...

Back