Random pic thread.

Random snowman near grandmother's home.
20181230_155315.jpg

I've been wanting to build a rocket stove for several years now. Ultimate SHTF cooking method. I'd be great to take car camping too. I've seen some really cool designs.
I use that design that I drew up and blueprints in my class. Works good, could use some tweaks. All the students cary one home.

Considering they only ever made about 100 originals (maybe 50 were road cars), and the replicas outnumber the originals by a massive number, and it's driving on the street, that's probably a replica. The big blank hole where the vent cover gives it away too.

They are very cool though.

Last edited:
Jakes score from last night.2000+ comics from the 60’s to the early 90’s for $400

2258cd72ebbe67f36cb199c3fe5992f7.jpg

c342daf12cec9ba13293cd5a83eb4ad2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering they only ever made about 100 originals (maybe 50 were road cars), and the replicas outnumber the originals by a massive number, and it's driving on the street, that's probably a replica. The big blank hole where the vent cover gives it away too.

They are very cool though.

I hate to agree with you, but it is a replica.
It would be insanely awesome to see a real one on the road though.......

Pushed a few JKs up the trails today.
Rode with a club out of SC around Lake Jocassee. Something like 45 Jeeps present
View attachment 283063

That's like bragging about holding the door open for an old person with a walker.

For the record, I do currently own a jk..........

Liquorcycle. You get a DUI?

Lol. Got tired of paying storage bill for my brother so moved evrything to the house. Half the unit was all the parts to the 70 c10 he traded me. Believe it or not, my brother and the state of N.C believe this is a motorcycle. 2002 honda reflex 250.

Last edited:
Back