Random pic thread.

Well, in my defense, I was 16 at the time and was very sheltered growing up. Her family was very accepting of me and broadened my horizons as to foods and alcohol. As a result of knowing them, I tried all sorts of things including Arabic food, authentic Greek food, Thai food, Indian food and some traditional Russian dishes. Her grandmother (Baba) made some killer pierogies that I could just sit and eat all day. most anything they made with lamb was awesome, too. Cow tongue and some kind of chicken fat gelatin (don't remember what it was called) were some of my least favorite. But yes, every time you walked in any one of their homes, you were treated like family and you didn't leave hungry, even if they had to make something fresh just for you.

Na Zdorovie (На здоровье)!
Too much of Americans & some others, that visit a Foreign country, get locked up as Spies. Russia, being #1 right now!

Toms Creek sunrise!
0A5111E1-BFF2-4813-9B44-7C176A01B6EC.jpeg

thats just a double yoke egg--not a thing wrong with it just eat the damn thing.
my chickens lay several of those a year we eat em all.
I know, I think just everybody was full. Grandma (babaushka) was filling plates and pushing food all evening.

Today I had to use my multi master just to replace a faucet.
Today my hair got more gray and a little thinner.
View attachment 283695

That's funny. Dad just came by the shop to borrow my cordless 4.5" grinder to cut off the faucet on an Airstream he and a bud are working on. Couldn't get it loose from underneath, so the cut it off from above the sink!

Mr. Bajillionlegs tried to get in the house yesterday...

5c7e1fa249281b2f77096682cca2fba4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I bet it would be the best bait in the world for fish, if you had the nerve to get it on the hook!

I think I would just get another beer and enjoy the boat ride!

Just got home. ..brown santa beat me here.
Nice site right inside the door
154690277571224741138.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen rears like that, but that'll be a fat tire on the front forks.

Mr. Bajillionlegs tried to get in the house yesterday...

5c7e1fa249281b2f77096682cca2fba4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
That's just more arms to hug you with. Go ahead. He likes you.

Gonna talk those rods right out of the side of the block.
The last one was blown through carb...this one's a weeeeeee bit more.
My buddies biggest problem is gonna be getting it to go straight.

I have to remind myself that somewhere, somehow, someone has a reason that they wanted to do a blow-through carb instead of fuel injection.. I can't figure out what that reason would be, unless you're doing a stock restoration of a 1962 Corvair. :p
To be different. It worked quite well. Made some know it all folks scratch their heads.

So the last rain storm took the glass table off my back porch and shattered the glass into a bajillion pieces.

3859FBCD-4747-4586-8024-0E84BFAFF7C7.jpeg

My brainiac of an older son, decided to stomp the big pieces even smaller because, and I quote “it was already broke”. So I just spent the last hour with a shop vac sucking up broken glass to save the pups feet. Is it wrong that every time I look at my son I see this?

B7F0ABBC-3F00-4CFA-8BAA-55AE36F0EF3F.gif

Back