Random pic thread.

I don’t think I dislike it...

View attachment 286689

I ran across this one earlier today...

C1C9DCBB-8465-44F0-B4E9-7A97A8896DB4.jpeg

w..w...why?

take an ugly car, and make it uglier?

Or... maybe something is hiding under that hood?

The old lady is at Disney World with her bff. I'm here with the kids :rolleyes: Anyway, big brother technology can be cool sometimes. The Mrs is talking to us through our Echo Show while streaming the fireworks above the castle tonight.

MVIMG_20190220_200143.jpg

That's got to be shopped.

You can't see any of her 597,843 wrinkles.

Yeah, ain't no monkey gonna voluntarily sit fora pic with her!

Just picked up the most basic of trucks for daily driver duty. No options except power windows and mirrors, cruise control, Ford’s Sync, and an electronic locking diff.

View attachment 286870
So in other words you bought a truck. You can haul a sheet of plywood and close the tailgate. It will do truck things? Yea seems like the right way to go. Congratulations on a nice vehicle.

The old lady is at Disney World with her bff. I'm here with the kids :rolleyes: Anyway, big brother technology can be cool sometimes. The Mrs is talking to us through our Echo Show while streaming the fireworks above the castle tonight.

View attachment 286765

Cool tech buuuuut she didn't take the kids??? Something wrong with women these days....just sayin'

Cool tech buuuuut she didn't take the kids??? Something wrong with women these days....just sayin'
We take the kids, just not this time. She and her best friend were going to run a race and have a ladies trip. She needed it. It's my first time with both kids for 5 days straight :alien:

We take the kids, just not this time. She and her best friend were going to run a race and have a ladies trip. She needed it. It's my first time with both kids for 5 days straight :alien:
My wife and her mom are going skiing in Vail for four days next week which will be my first time with my girls for that many straight days. I’m both looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time.

Back