Random pic thread.

From a conversation with my wife from just a few minutes ago
be426c615178f818ba1c7b07598ae4a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Her response....and mine
e38b6bc4dd70a3c0a42ebb4dd2c250e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

For you State grads. Friend just snapped this.
52608907_10213239966141249_1014587827842711552_n.jpg

We checked into a hotel yesterday with this weird Sheetrock shelf. As soon as I saw it I thought I bet they didn’t finish the top side. Well I was right
fe7578a383c4e8ed122a28e0efae43b1.jpg
ceb622c7cd7498040ff7359e96620877.jpg
d096b8539dbd3e3fdfe81624f82653ea.jpg

I spend about 2 months a year in hotels, and I would never care about what's on top of that shelf. Does the shower head work, is the drain clogged, does the toilet flush, do the curtains close enough to block out light so I can sleep, those are the things I care about. I don't own the hotel or live there permanently, so I don't give the smallest shit about what the drywall looks like because I'll be gone the next day.

If you want to see luxury fittings installed really poorly, go stay in a Vegas mega hotel. It's all just stuff to make a room feel as fancy as possible while spending the least possible money to actually do it. Because, it costs money to do things properly.

;)

Last edited:
I spend about 2 months a year in hotels, and I would never care about what's on top of that shelf. Does the shower head work, is the drain clogged, does the toilet flush, do the curtains close enough to block out light so I can sleep, those are the things I care about. I don't own the hotel or live there permanently, so I don't give the smallest shit about what the drywall looks like because I'll be gone the next day.

If you want to see luxury fittings installed really poorly, go stay in a Vegas mega hotel. It's all just stuff to make a room feel as fancy as possible while spending the least possible money to actually do it. Because, it costs money to do things properly.

;)

I honestly believe it's something discussed at national hotelier gatherings how leaving the blackout curtains with a 3" gap fully closed increases profits and gets guests out quicker. It fuckin has to be because there's no way every hotel in the country could be equally as terrible at chosing curtains. I have this rant often.

;)
or walls that are so thin you can tell what sexual act the folks in the next room are enjoying at the moment.Esp awkward when your kids or in-laws are staying in the room w you.

Looks familiar what is the first one?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
78 CJ 5
93 xJ co sponsor

Back