Random pic thread.

What a strange world we live in. My kid is learning how computers work from a cartoon with Snoop Dogg in it...
IMG_20190303_074813.jpg
IMG_20190303_074725.jpg

So did you learn anything?
Yeah, Snoop Dogg thinks computers always work consistently and give you the right output, so he's probably never used one.

Went and saw The Steel Woods last night. I highly recommend them. I don't recommend the number of beers I drank.

View attachment 287433

I was really good friends with the main guitar guy in grade school. We still cross paths occasionally and always say we need to hang out. Life is too busy on both our ends most of the time but I'll still get texts when he's in town.

They are a really tight band!

Great show! Looks like you were standing near me and my wife. Were those 32oz drafts? I had 5 cups...
View attachment 287487
24 I believe. The lady said there were two beers in each cup. I pre-gamed at the house so I only had 4 there.

Wish we could have at least shook hands. I was standing about 6 feet inside the doorway. Eh, maybe next time.

24 I believe. The lady said there were two beers in each cup. I pre-gamed at the house so I only had 4 there.

Wish we could have at least shook hands. I was standing about 6 feet inside the doorway. Eh, maybe next time.
Yep, we were standing just to the right of the support beam.

Back