Random pic thread.

Older guy driving it. Also had "My other truck is a Peterbilt" on the back. Nothing wrong with truckers, just thought it was funny. Haven't seen such a proud one before.
f51437db85f675daed370533a69b5bff.jpg

Ive already done the math..Ill be filing that beotch in 6 weeks along with an embarassing check, plus a second check because I owed too much.

If I could get my mileage deduction back Id owe less than $3,000
But 72,000 miles and no deduction....and it gets worse because I didnt expense all those miles because of sloppy record keeping.

Which one of you stole my phone and we're looking at teh pr0n? Looks like @Paul's type or maybe @CasterTroy "looking for rig names"...
Screenshot_20190301-145957.png

One simply does not "LS- Swap" a Lamborghini Gallardo Performante Spyder

One-Does-Not-Simply.jpg

Right you are. No LS...swap. One does super charge a Lamborghini Gallardo Performante Spyder. Giggity giggity.
Story is the super charger was making a racket. Pulled, rebuilt. Couldn't remove serpentine belt do to a gorilla installing the original pulley system for supercharger. Loctite was involved. So motor pulled to access pulley system and discovered pulleys and idlers have spun bearings. So manufacturer wants to inspect/repair or replace pulleys. Ac compressor and other misc lambo parts are two weeks out in Italy. Might be another month before I can put it all back together, but I'll let you know how 800hp feels going the speed limit on 540.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I decided my dog was kinda slacking on the entire guarding of the house thing while I was gone, so I figured a few of his toys might could help out.....

20190302_000854.jpg

Figured if nothing else, I would get a wtf from the ups guy.....

Just in case y'all were wondering what tedious looks like, we made peas for breakfast today...
IMG_20190302_085431.jpg
IMG_20190302_085823.jpg

You never heard the poem?

"I eat my peas with honey,
I've done it all my life.
To some it may seem funny,
But it keeps them on the knife."
NC. Never ceases to amuse.

Back