Random pic thread.

Fast raking Mexicans. Common unit of measure in the construction industry.

:lol: I genuinely shot snot onto my monitor laughing at that

So you will pave it the correct direction tomorrow? Lol.

What is frm?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

on the actual track they can only pave in a specific direction.

Fpm, damn phone...

Don't miss the days of standing next to paver especially in July and August. Although paving the track would be really cool. Assuming yall are just putting top coat on? Whats the average life span of that asphalt?

Don't miss the days of standing next to paver especially in July and August. Although paving the track would be really cool. Assuming yall are just putting top coat on? Whats the average life span of that asphalt?

I am a service tech for the manufacture, I am here only in case of machine failure and a slight bit of training the dealer tech.

Pretty high profile job..

I am a service tech for the manufacture, I am here only in case of machine failure and a slight bit of training the dealer tech.

Gotcha, we always used Cats for our pavers but we did have a crew that ran an old leeboy for smaller jobs that would put down a just as nice mat as the high dollar new machines would. All in the operators and the screed man to get a good product.

0325191640.jpg
0325191640a.jpg

had to turn around on this one

always amazed id never seen it before

Presumably can back out, but he'll have fun not ripping the bumper off in the process

You know Jerimiah? I used to work with him before he went o Leeboy. My son also worked at EPS in Rock hill, who rebuilds most of the diesel motors for them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

You know Jerimiah? I used to work with him before he went o Leeboy. My son also worked at EPS in Rock hill, who rebuilds most of the diesel motors for them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yes, I have known Jeremiah for many years. Was in engineering now in sales..

New racing surface on a superspeedway? On raceday ..... go slow turn left.

photos.medleyphoto.2760088.jpg

On A funny note ..... The company I worked for built the garage building in the infield of the North Wilkesboro Speedway .... My Samurai was still stock back then.
The owner Enoch Staley was an awesomely cool old dude who spent his day riding around the property on an old tractor working on stuff, always getting ready for the next race.
He said we could ride around the track .... " just be careful, boys!"
So I "hot-lapped" North Wilkesboro in my Samurai!

Last edited:
Below is a DIRECT result of taking wood shop, metal fab, and trades OUT of middle and HS.

"Maker space" FTMFL

View attachment 289306
I spot a FIRST Tech Challenge team...

We can laugh at the safety idiocy here but there's some serious tech involved in FTC, way more than you'd get in any typical school program.

Back