Random pic thread.

Three of your straps are twisted. AARRRGGGHHH!!!!! There goes my CDO! (CDO is a lot like OCD, but the letters are in alphabetical order, the way they are supposed to be.)
You’re supposed to put a twist in the strap. Keeps the wind from making it vibrate so much.

IMG_20190413_160000861.jpg

Yeah plenty of douche bag kings here, wheel poke, squatted bead throwing flat billers with daddy's truck. Except they rolled up the side walks at 11. Been so long since I've been here, will be a long time again. I thought CHLT traffic sucked......

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Also for all my fellow OCD'ers, enjoy:
View attachment 290770
I laid many Keystone locks back in ht eday when they were first coming to market. They were 90# each. You can see much of my handiwork around Charlotte Motor Speedway. I decided I was not going into the wall building business after those. Since a lot of the interlocking tabs are broken off of those you will want to consider an alternative if you're going over 3 blocks high.

Yeah plenty of douche bag kings here, wheel poke, squatted bead throwing flat billers with daddy's truck. Except they rolled up the side walks at 11. Been so long since I've been here, will be a long time again. I thought CHLT traffic sucked......

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
We were in Pigeon Forge last night for the rod runs and they have all but taken over.

Back