Random pic thread.

ae0cd62078a555f66f7d5703b916b29e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How many people can say they saw a unicorn pooping rainbows on their way to work today?

a2e83d28de960eb678eddc323dd50bfa.jpg
I literally just saw that going down 49 in harrisburg.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

When your kid wants the big cart at home Depot, by golly you get the big cart.
IMG_20190407_143246.jpg

When your kid wants the big cart at home Depot, by golly you get the big cart.
View attachment 290591
It is soooo hard to not let them ride on those carts. Delaney used to love it, until we got politely asked not to. Now she only asks when nobody is around.
Jonas did too, until one day we got one with a new huge "do not let children ride" sticker, and Mr. Rule Follower couldn't stand to ignore it. Who's kid is he, anyway...

It is soooo hard to not let them ride on those carts. Delaney used to love it, until we got politely asked not to. Now she only asks when nobody is around.
Jonas did too, until one day we got one with a new huge "do not let children ride" sticker, and Mr. Rule Follower couldn't stand to ignore it. Who's kid is he, anyway...
In my family, we ride carts. It's just what we do. Or at least it's what I do. Embarrasses the wife. The cart also does wheelies and drifting.

My kids use to love when the employees would leave pallet jacks unattended and I would pull them all over the lumber dept (until we were busted)
I can really get some speed swaying on a pallet jack. At 3 years old, my son knew how to operate a pallet jack and would move stuff around my shop while I was down there working. They are only as dangerous as the moron operating them.

In my family, we ride carts. It's just what we do. Or at least it's what I do. Embarrasses the wife. The cart also does wheelies and drifting.

When my girls were smaller I had them both in the grocery cart seat, got a running start and hopped on the back. Cart flipped up, I fell, spaghetti sauce jar hit one kid in the head. No more wheelies for me.

At our local HD, 95% of the employees don't care, or think it's cute to see the kiddo riding the cart (or me, occasionally, coasting along after a big push).
There's this one guy though that is determined that stores are only a place for serious biz, and you could put an eye out. So we avoid him.

My son always rides on the cart at the Depot and Lowes. Nobody has ever called us out on it.

My son always rides on the cart at the Depot and Lowes. Nobody has ever called us out on it.
That's because you go to home improvement stores in America instead of that communist crap up in Yankeeland where @RatLabGuy lives :D

That's because you go to home improvement stores in America instead of that communist crap up in Yankeeland where @RatLabGuy lives :D
Cross north of the Mason-Dixon where I'm at, and it's a whoooooooole different trailerhood, lemme tell ya! :lol:

Last edited:
EDIT @CasterTroy checked the sight...they need to take the sign down auction has already taken place...got a small farm auction coming in Mt Airy soon though.

That was the first wave. They're still taking pictures and processing the NEXT auction.

Honestly though, if you call Larry at forsyth, you can go there NOW and buy whatever he has. I mean I bought a rolling scaffold, a ladder, and some nice cabinets in addition to the shelving. Aside from what he's taking home himself I think about everything not bolted down is up for grabs

Back