Random pic thread.

Be careful washing those that way. You really need to seperate the lid into the two different pieces. Milk will get between the soft rubber and the hard plastic and get nasty.

hand wash was the only way I did that for my two

So for the people's that asked a while back. It will carry 800lb off then back up a 6" curb. Pretty impressed so far.
20191120_164546.jpg

So is that how they build those type of shops? Footers, building then poor the floor?

Made the 6x12 trailer a giant pinewood derby car for the cub scouts Christmas parade float. The kids get to paint it this weekend.
bd79d6c1b9a36b451b4c3e680e256e4b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

RV-port-mahal is underway finally...
118F4691-F2F6-4C86-ACF8-11A42726EC06.jpeg

So is that how they build those type of shops? Footers, building then poor the floor?

Varys. A lot. Even different jobs by the same contractor (or self contractor). Many factors to influence the decision.

Mine for very similar building was a monolithic pour. 6" slab, thicker footings (18") at edges, 4'x5'x2.5' column footer at each column base.

That was right for my situation. Different site, different soils, different time schedule, different etc, would/could/might/may be done any number of different ways.

Back